Buying Pfizer vaccine on internet

Ray Ban

I’m surprised to see no comment on a letter published in the BP this week from an American living in Thailand, claiming that his granddaughter had found a site offering Pfizer vaccines for sale. He responded, got a appt. 17 days later at a private hospital, and has a second jab booked for 3 weeks later.. He thanked the USA for donating the vaccines. This is the first I was aware that the US donated Pfizer are available on the open market via the internet, but I’ve seen no comment either in BP’s letters column or elsewhere.

It was a brief, short, concise "letter".  Can be found in the postbag, 25 August, at the bottom of that page.

There is nothing in the letter mentioning 

11 minutes ago, Ray Ban said:

a site offering Pfizer vaccines for sale.

Heck here it is...

Thanks to USA
On Aug 3, I applied for the Pfizer vaccine on a website which my granddaughter found. Five minutes later, I got confirmation that the application was successful. Yesterday, 17 days later I got my first shot at a private hospital not far from my home, and an appointment for the second shot three weeks later. Thank you US of America, for providing vaccination not only to US nationals, but also to other foreigners excluded from the Thai programme.

Maybe you read something else?

To me, the granddaughter just found one of the expatvac or private hospital registration pages, like thousands of others.

• Like 2