Pattaya will lift most coronavirus restrictions on retail and dining from next month and permit gatherings of up to 25 people

Espanol

14 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Do not have that App nor Line on the phone...can I scan the QR code and show vaccination records anyhow?

Yes, use any scanning method to scan the QR code and it should decode as a MOPH web address where you'll see your vaccination record.

On 8/27/2021 at 9:24 PM, Jingthing said:

Huh?!?

To get into what exactly?

A restaurant?

A barber shop?

An IT store.

Vaccines AND test results?

One jab or two?

What accepted?

How to enforce?

Are they having a laugh?

To call this half baked would be a gross exaggeration of how baked this is.

Even if this is a requirement for getting into stores, restaurants, salons etc., they won't be turning away customers and this requirement will be largely ignored after the first day or two.

• Like 1

On 8/27/2021 at 8:24 PM, Ohyesuare said:

This is not confirmed yet and has nothing to do with Pattaya as each Governor can choose whether or not to follow these proposed relaxations or not if they get approval. It seems targeted towards Bangkok as more people are fully vaccinated there or will be soon.

As Pattaya is mentioned in bold letters, and it's posted in the Pattaya forum, it "seems" targeted to Pattaya. You must be in the wrong forum.

• Like 1

On 8/28/2021 at 8:23 AM, newnative said:

No, we did not get anything to carry with us after the second jabs.  Our vaccination info is only on the Mor Prom app--and only in Thai.  My partner wasn't sure what the procedure would be when and if we travel by air.   Any other information by others is welcome.    

This thread might be of use to you 

On 8/27/2021 at 6:46 PM, WEBBYB808 said:

How can service  staff get vaccinated  if they are under age, and they cant get appointments?  Really!

Companies can buy vaccines privately (minimum 250x2 doses) & arrange to have these administered at a city hall (Had mine at Sri Racha community hall) so any of the large chain places could (and should) do this. 

Even the smaller ones could club together to get up to the 250 number and donate/sell on any doses they have extra (Got mine via the company of a friend of the GF's family who had additional doses to spare). 

Edited by Mike Teavee

I just finished having a sit down lunch in Fuji restaurant in Big C Extra, no proof of vaccine needed, it was the same at many places I observed. Walk right in, sit right down, daddy let your mind roll on. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/28/2021 at 10:11 AM, petermik said:

Apparently BPH who are doing the covid jabs in Central will issue 2 papers (Thai/English) to validate you have been vaxed.....let,s wait and see...my second visit is on the 13th so if you will jacko45k update us when you get yours done if this is correct or not please?

I was issued a single sheet, called a 'Certificate of Vaccination; with personal details like DOB, name and passport number. Process very efficient although certificate issue a bit of a bottle neck. 

• Like 1