Restaurants told by Anutin: Once reopened there's no going back

webfact

3 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

Got it. But why tightly restrict international travel?

Thailand is already lousy with coronavirus. A potential variant even worse than Delta?

We only need to look at the rousing triumph of the Sandbox 5-10 positive out of 30,000 plus arrivals.

vacinnated and quadruple tested tourists are not the problem. Why not make it easier for them while they drop some cash and employ people along the way.

Why is getting coronavirus from a foreigner (really to be stated as an international air arrivalthe virus isn't racist) SO much worse than getting it in a supermarket from a Thai? 

Same question I wish to ask Japan , thousands of cases a day, borders sealed as tight as a Kyoto maiko with no end in sight, unless one is an elite politician or Olympic athlete or functionary.

You need to pose the question in the penultimate paragraph to a Daily Express reader......they'll give you chapter and verse.

Just now, Will B Good said:

You need to pose the question in the penultimate paragraph to a Daily Express reader......they'll give you chapter and verse.

Please be aware that not everybody on this site is English. Before I google I'll assume that the Daily Express is a right-wing Tabloid or rag that blames all of the UK's problem on immigrants.

We have our own bullhorns for the Republicans in the US. They are not really the conservative equivalent of "Tories" more like a BNP. A white nationalist party.

• Haha 2

Just now, Captain Monday said:

Please be aware that not everybody on this site is English. Before I google I'll assume that the Daily Express is a right-wing Tabloid or rag that blames all of the UK's problem on immigrants.

We have our own bullhorns for the Republicans in the US. They are not really the conservative equivalent of "Tories" more like a BNP. A white nationalist party.

Ha. Yes. I need to stop posting now.

Had a beer and my fingers are typing what my brain is thinking, not good......555

11 hours ago, RotBenz8888 said:

I'm sure there'll be "ways" around that problem... 

I hope he is a better restaurateur than he is a negotiator.

If I can buy 1 ATK for 350 baht in jo ordinary boondocks pharmacy and, knowing how the chinese and koreans will discount quantities, I'd be very surprised if he will not be able to buy 1,000 at 100 baht each

11 hours ago, John Drake said:

The police are enterprising. They will raid the restaurants and "fine" anyone caught without a vaccination certificate.

And they will bring their plastic baggs . I think the police have to be a bit carefull with what they do at the moment maybe they will be a bit less strict to try and safe face with what happened a few says ago . 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, fangless said:

In other words there will be another lockdown, they will just call it something else like restricted opening.

Or perhaps they will call it fasting....

Odd-aged people fast one week, even-aged people another....

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, mikosan said:

Thank you for information you have provided.  Could you please help me a little though?

1.  Where can I find information that the revised time between AZ shots is now 8 weeks, not 12 - 16?  Do you have a URL link?

2.  Attached is a copy of my vaccination centre appointment.  I have deleted the personal information, but no numbers and all I see is the reference H1334889, which is NOT my passport number.   Where do I find this 13 digit number you refer to?  I have entered all manner of combinations of this number, my passport number etc. etc. into the Mor Phrom app and it simply states I have not entered the correct number.  So, for me, the Mor Phrom app does not work, at this stage.

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers. 

Appointment Bangsue Vaccination Centre (Redacted Copy).pdf 824.15 kB · 3 downloads

My appointment card has a thirteen digit ID number as well as the batch number and serial number of my jab.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Casesrisingpanic said:

They should have never been closed in the first place. These draconian fear mongering tactics inflicted exponentially more harm to society and people than this virus ever could. 

Pure draconian tyranny 

How do you know?..... Give us an example that left restaurants open that proved to be a great success story during Covid.

17 hours ago, SantiSuk said:

I hope he is a better restaurateur than he is a negotiator.

If I can buy 1 ATK for 350 baht in jo ordinary boondocks pharmacy and, knowing how the chinese and koreans will discount quantities, I'd be very surprised if he will not be able to buy 1,000 at 100 baht each

try Baht 10 each.

On 8/28/2021 at 1:17 PM, IamNoone88 said:

Standard NHS contributions deducted from the salary each month - you have the same type of contributions in Thailand under Social Security monthly deductions. I contribute every month. UK is free test kits, here you will pay for a test kit.

NHS, you pay up front all people in work do via National Insurance, so it is not free. Unless you have never paid National Insurance.

On 8/28/2021 at 2:40 PM, Captain Monday said:

You have a vaccine/health passport rolled out like France. Since kids cant be jabbed yet, maybe they would have to be left home. Police or City/Provincial health inspectors undertake spot checks,

Jail and restaurant closure for any owners who don't comply. For those customers who are caught eating without vaccination QR codes or hospital records on the spot fines!

Were you a brown shirt wearer in a past life?

16 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Have vaccinations been approved for the under-12s yet, anywhere?

I'm talking MMR and all the others. Vaxx to go to schoo Vaxx to go to MacDonalds, same thing.

covid-19 in my country (US) is purely a wedge issue part of ongoing efforts to divide the public. The origination of these efforts is from sinister  sources foreign and domestic.

Millions of people who have been taking vaccinations all their lives and getting State Health vaccination reports for kids etc, are suddenly up in arms and completely outraged. Why is that?

They would rather take their chances with covid-10 rather than an approved vaccination that will protect them from hospitalization and death on some FUD with some vague side effects.

Looks like getting approval for under twelve will take some time.

Edited by Captain Monday
I was wrong about approvals for under 12

7 hours ago, Casesrisingpanic said:

They should have never been closed in the first place. These draconian fear mongering tactics inflicted exponentially more harm to society and people than this virus ever could. 

Pure draconian tyranny 

Before we "shut down the world" again for an air bore virus that 98 percent of people survive with mild symptoms I would hope their is some real scientific inquiry into the validity of these retrictctions.

The low point of nonsense being the 2020 opening of Mall restaurants in Chiang Mai. Married couples who had been locked down together at home for months were told the had to sit by themselves at separate tables. 

• Like 2

On 8/28/2021 at 1:27 PM, LongTimeLurker said:

Revised by who?

Government apparently. Extending the period was to try and stretch out available vaccines as they got it so wrong. I know a couple of people who contacted the vaccination centre and oh yes is 8 weeks, did we not contact you already?

Cheers

On 8/28/2021 at 2:32 PM, mikosan said:

Thank you for information you have provided.  Could you please help me a little though?

1.  Where can I find information that the revised time between AZ shots is now 8 weeks, not 12 - 16?  Do you have a URL link?

2.  Attached is a copy of my vaccination centre appointment.  I have deleted the personal information, but no numbers and all I see is the reference H1334889, which is NOT my passport number.   Where do I find this 13 digit number you refer to?  I have entered all manner of combinations of this number, my passport number etc. etc. into the Mor Phrom app and it simply states I have not entered the correct number.  So, for me, the Mor Phrom app does not work, at this stage.

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers. 

Appointment Bangsue Vaccination Centre (Redacted Copy).pdf 824.15 kB · 4 downloads

Apparently some are doing it differently. I have attached a scan of the paperwork I received after the first jab. Starts with a 6 and 13 characters long. All I can suggest is ask your vaccination centre.

Cheers

Vaccine001.pdf

On 8/28/2021 at 2:46 PM, ronjomtien said:

My AZ in Bangkok final form has no code and the app is all in Thai

My paper after first. Note it is an MOPH form from Medpark. Apparently about 50% do not have the info, ask your vaccination centre.

Cheers

Cheers

Vaccine001.pdf

On 8/28/2021 at 3:11 PM, samtam said:

There is no universality in what one was given at an inoculation. Mine simply has my name, time and date of next appointment:

585632056_ESVaxAppt_LI(2).jpg.b80025ef60590c6873aafd119418bee8.jpg

Or, you can pick them up for free at most pharmacies. The approach in UK is they want to eradicate cases, not make money off the facilities to achieve that; it's quite radical. (And yes, I know nothing is free etc, but having just bought an antigen kit (5x) made by Roche for THB1400, it's a bit "freer" than that.)

4 tables. Not necessarily in the same restaurant.

Yes, I got my office whiz to do for me...still drew blanks. Need to check with my hospital; it's possible the Mor Prom app for this is different to the one I completed using my pink ID.

Sounds like you are experienced at living in Thailand. Apparently about 50% show the code. I have uploaded a copy of mine to a couple of the other posters. Yes I would ask at vaccination centre, starts with a 6 and is 13 characters long.

Cheers

9 minutes ago, Litlos said:

Sounds like you are experienced at living in Thailand. Apparently about 50% show the code. I have uploaded a copy of mine to a couple of the other posters. Yes I would ask at vaccination centre, starts with a 6 and is 13 characters long.

Cheers

Thanks. What also amazes me is the short time between Dose 1 & 2. Mine is 12 weeks, yours 3 weeks.

6 minutes ago, samtam said:

Thanks. What also amazes me is the short time between Dose 1 & 2. Mine is 12 weeks, yours 3 weeks.

I am happy with 3 weeks, as as soon as I get second jab plus 2 weeks I will be off to work, first time in 18months. When checking your Id# check for 8 weeks between jabs for AZ, that is the new number.

Cheers

• Like 1