What a farce? Expatvac registration a joke.

giddyup

On 8/28/2021 at 7:45 PM, giddyup said:

Didn't you read my post? The first email I received from them said I was successful.

Automated response. You didn't seriously think a live person reviewed your uploads in a few seconds did you? Or that AI analyzed the PDF file pictures for proper content.

Either way, I did the same as you and got the same response. But I consider it a long shot at best.

I don't live near Bangkok and was unwilling to take a chance on travel and exposure on the slim chance that the system would work.

Consider yourself lucky.

Seemed very straightforward to me . Filled out very basic information.  Attached the photos of the documents they wanted. 2 for me. Took all of 5 minutes.  Very easy and sent if off. Had my first shot of  Pfizer Saturday and the next the 18th of next Month.  Guessing this guy wears saddles because he can't tie his shoes. 555 life is as hard as you make it. 

1 minute ago, BTB1977 said:

Seemed very straightforward to me . Filled out very basic information.  Attached the photos of the documents they wanted. 2 for me. Took all of 5 minutes.  Very easy and sent if off. Had my first shot of  Pfizer Saturday and the next the 18th of next Month.  Guessing this guy wears saddles because he can't tie his shoes. 555 life is as hard as you make it. 

Just because your application worked doesn't mean it did for everybody, so there's no need to make smart ass remarks about tying shoes, Einstein.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Seeall said:

imagine them trying drive a chinese sub?   would be like the movie dumb and dumber...   oi somchai did u load the torpedo?   ohhh UI thought u wanted a dimsum so I microwaved it....   ohhh they locked on to us now we all die....

Dive dive dive ! BANG CRUNCH ! oh dear we've hit the bottom of the Gulf.

I registered with expatvac, as many did, on Aug 1st at 11.00 am , due to the confusion at the onset of the registration I sought other options.

Registered with MedPark and go for my 2nd Pfizer tomorrow.

Expatvac do not answer directly with an appointment slot they pass the info on ( via MOPH ) and contact you from your local hospital or government office.

On the 22nd I received an email, to my spam folder, advising me, and 38 others, of an appointment at my local hospital on the 24th ( since learned that Pfizer was given to over 60’s).

Today , my next door neighbour informed me that my name is on a list at the Tessabahn to receive Pfizer ( presumably in connection with the email I received ).

Some have indeed received an email stating their expatvac registration failed due to the passport/visa documents and some received a follow up email to register again.

Some have received appointments ,due to expatvac registration, via email, sms and phone call, no doubt some people have missed these communications.

The expatvac registration certainly could have been handled better but many have benefited.

Anyone still waiting for an appointment slot from their expatvac registration should contact their local Tessabahn as communication may have been attempted but failed.