Thailand plans to vaccinate 4 million students with Pfizer by October

webfact

8 hours ago, Kirb46Lam said:

Have they finished the over sixties yet? 

What about the under sixties like I am and 

the people waiting for Moderna next year

Calm down, it's just another <deleted> publicity stunt.

16 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

You aren't smart enough to understand what i say: There are many .....

As usual, attacking the poster destroys any credibility you may have had..................or not in this case.

Edited by hotandsticky
  • Haha 2

On 8/28/2021 at 5:26 AM, Scrotobike said:

Here again me confused

If youngsters (except the ill) can happily produce antibodies - why give them a jab (with possible side effects) to do this for them?

Yours hopelessly lost and loosing the will to drink my coffee

So help me please I am thirsty

Look at what’s happening in Florida, kids as young as 3-4 years old are getting sick with the Delta variant and even ending up in the hospital and dying. Plus data suggest that when you’re vaccinated, you’re less likely to contaminate others. Plenty of reasons to start vaccinating kids and teenagers as well, me thinks. 

On 8/28/2021 at 10:26 AM, fangless said:

I wish they would stop drip feeding these numbers but instead produce a table of what they have done what they are planning to do and what they have in stock and what is on order..

The main aim is simply to keep putting out a stream of positive sounding news stories.

My main wish is that Thai schools stay as they are, and do distance learning. At least 50% of the classes are a complete waste of time... Thai Dance anyone?

Those vaccination centers are going to be crowded.  15 million kids AND their parents.  

I'd guess January before they get close to millions of kids jabbed as they haven't even started yet. 

On 8/28/2021 at 10:33 AM, ikke1959 said:

In the meantime about 50 million people who have to earn a living are not being vaccinated with something decent. Sinovac is what they can get and I have heard from several friends already that they are serious ill when they get their second jab Astra Zeneca.. But this is the land of the stupid decisions so we have to live to live with that. It would be better that first the working class get a good working vaccine , than the economy can start up, lock down away and tourists be welcomed... but with students in the front row.......... 

As I am getting my 2nd AZ jab in the coming weeks, could you clarify on the "serious ill when they get their second jab" ?

1 hour ago, realfunster said:

As I am getting my 2nd AZ jab in the coming weeks, could you clarify on the "serious ill when they get their second jab" ?

seriously ill of the side effects for a few days after they received the Astra as a second shot after the Sinovac.... Not of the Covid

Edited by ikke1959
  • Like 1