The high-rolling career of ‘Joe Ferrari’, top cop in corruption spotlight

Jonathan Fairfield

19 hours ago, Prince77 said:

The doctor who signed the death certificate should join his friends in the prison cell.

True!  but the Doctor already has the excuse said the first death certificate " drug overdose " wasn't the final he said he put that down so the family can get on with the funeral arrangement.  You and I know better????  they do a check I'm sure they won't find as many cars but you will find a nice one.

2 hours ago, TheFishman1 said:

I wonder if the whole thing going to end up like the Red Bull kid  or the lady p.m. or on your guard by the police slip through the dragnet and left the country to live a very good life abroad TIT 

Asking the question is already answering it.

11 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

It has been alleged that his father-in-law who is the police chief of Provisional Police Region 6 assigned Joe to Nakorn Sawan. Joe got his back covered with such a powerful and related police chief. Wonder his father-in-law is being investigated and what happen to the victim’s girlfriend who witnessed the crime. Is she under police protection? This case has his dirty fingerprints on many senior police officers. That translate to case watered down as it progresses till public attention waned and next big police corruption reared their ugly head. Police reform is a joke in Thailand. 

That explains why the complaint by honest police officers was ignored and the video had to be published on you tube in order for anything to get done

• Like 2

5 hours ago, jacko45k said:

If she is taken back into custody, that would release her from her promise and she could be a witness.

But she won't be, as she might just tell the truth, they (police) were endeavouring to find out who the big boss of the local drug supply is. 

16 hours ago, Artisi said:

Don't do drugs and you should survive..... 

WHAT do you mean by that? that if i will not do drugs than no police will

torture me?

that is a common misperception.

dirty police force can get anyone anywhtime. as one politician, chuvit, explained, dirty

policeman do not get these times their prostitution and gambling tee monies, do

they move to extortion.

and one easy target might be the unsuspecting farang.

of course, if you are here on retirement visa with only 1 million in the bank, they

will not budder. but once you start doing legal business, and more legal assets, you

might become a victim too. drugs has nothing to do with it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SCOTT FITZGERSLD said:

WHAT do you mean by that? that if i will not do drugs than no police will

torture me?

that is a common misperception.

dirty police force can get anyone anywhtime. as one politician, chuvit, explained, dirty

policeman do not get these times their prostitution and gambling tee monies, do

they move to extortion.

and one easy target might be the unsuspecting farang.

of course, if you are here on retirement visa with only 1 million in the bank, they

will not budder. but once you start doing legal business, and more legal assets, you

might become a victim too. drugs has nothing to do with it.

Don't get too serious over a throw-away comment, life's to short and the stress might kill you before the police do????