Yellow vaccination book

mrmicbkktxl

The yellow vaccination book you can become at the spot where you have done your injection at least if this is a bigger hospital and it costs 60 Baht.

I not had done one for myself, as you should book an appointment at the place I have done.

The yellow vaccination book you only need if you want go outside Thailand. But don't mix it up with the yellow card which you can somehow become when you had covid. This show you are now safe for some time. Or the green card, which is already described above. But if you have your 2 injections the easiest way for the green card is scan the QR Code with Line (many other apps works as well), go to the page and you have your green card.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, HampiK said:

The yellow vaccination book you can become at the spot where you have done your injection at least if this is a bigger hospital and it costs 60 Baht.

I not had done one for myself, as you should book an appointment at the place I have done.

The yellow vaccination book you only need if you want go outside Thailand. But don't mix it up with the yellow card which you can somehow become when you had covid. This show you are now safe for some time. Or the green card, which is already described above. But if you have your 2 injections the easiest way for the green card is scan the QR Code with Line (many other apps works as well), go to the page and you have your green card.

Thanks,I got my shots with the company of my wifes sister,so I only have a certificate.I tried at least 50 times to sing up for mor prom app without success running around in circles.no green card,no yellow book.Mor prom asking for id card number I used pink card,but on the certificate is my passport number....................

Screenshot_2021-08-30-07-40-34-154_com.mor.promplus.jpg

3 minutes ago, mrmicbkktxl said:

Thanks,I got my shots with the company of my wifes sister,so I only have a certificate.I tried at least 50 times to sing up for mor prom app without success running around in circles.no green card,no yellow book.Mor prom asking for id card number I used pink card,but on the certificate is my passport number....................

Screenshot_2021-08-30-07-40-34-154_com.mor.promplus.jpg

On your certificate on top right you should have a QR Code. Scan this code with the Line App. Then you will see a hyperlink (Webaddress). Go to this site and you see the green card.

On the certificate you also should see a ID number which mostly is not the same as your pink ID number. This should be use for Mho Prom. For some it works for myself it's not working as well, I always become an API Error. But better than try to use the Pink ID number, which show the same message as you had. But as above you not need Mho Prom. Only use line. Actually you could use any QR Code scanner, as it's only a Web-address. Only take care the webadress will be showed correctly. My mobile internal QR Scanner not show the whole address when he tries to open the link. Because of them with the LINE QR Scanner it works.

Hope this works for you.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, HampiK said:

On your certificate on top right you should have a QR Code. Scan this code with the Line App. Then you will see a hyperlink (Webaddress). Go to this site and you see the green card.

On the certificate you also should see a ID number which mostly is not the same as your pink ID number. This should be use for Mho Prom. For some it works for myself it's not working as well, I always become an API Error. But better than try to use the Pink ID number, which show the same message as you had. But as above you not need Mho Prom. Only use line. Actually you could use any QR Code scanner, as it's only a Web-address. Only take care the webadress will be showed correctly. My mobile internal QR Scanner not show the whole address when he tries to open the link. Because of them with the LINE QR Scanner it works.

Hope this works for you.

Thanks,looks great but unfortunately no QR code on my certificate.I guess I will have to walk around with that giant one and hope it will be accepted

certificate blacked out.jpg

• Sad 1

Maybe this is because it's Synopharm (not the government official one).  Till now I only saw certificate with 2 SV, 1SV+1AZ and 2AZ. And all this certificates had the QR Code.

And you not had filled out the ID field as well so that's the reason you can't use the Mho Prom as well!

I also was surprised in the beginning why for the vaccination I became a new Thai ID 6000xxxxxx and they not used my exisiting ID.
But then this is Thailand... ???? 

Edited by HampiK

15 minutes ago, HampiK said:

Maybe this is because it's Synopharm (not the government official one).  Till now I only saw certificate with 2 SV, 1SV+1AZ and 2AZ. And all this certificates had the QR Code.

And you not had filled out the ID field as well so that's the reason you can't use the Mho Prom as well!

I also was surprised in the beginning why for the vaccination I became a new Thai ID 6000xxxxxx and they not used my exisiting ID.
But then this is Thailand... ???? 

I blacked the id field out they used my passport number even I offered them my pink card.

Oh well hope it will be ok,by the way my pink id card number starts with 620800000....

The company where my sister in law works offered free Sinopharm shots for all family members including foreigner,that how I got the Sinopharm shots,so I guess this was privately organised

2 minutes ago, mrmicbkktxl said:

I blacked the id field out they used my passport number even I offered them my pink card.

Oh well hope it will be ok,by the way my pink id card number starts with 620800000....

The company where my sister in law works offered free Sinopharm shots for all family members including foreigner,that how I got the Sinopharm shots,so I guess this was privately organised

I mean the Field ID Card above the Passport number. But yes the Passport number is important too for the Yellow Vaccine Passport if you ever want one. But as of travel outside Thailand they are not interested in your Thai ID number ???? 

About the ID Card.. My Pink ID start with 61018xxxx but my vaccine ID start with 60000xxxxx so not the same number. Maybe their system can't handle Passport number and the ID number so they generate a new ID number for the foreigners (only guessing).

Yes I also guess it has to do with the private Synopharm. After 2 days you will find out (if they really enforce this green card scenario) if only showing your papers is enough to go into restaurants.

Even the people who had their vaccine outside Thailand face the same Issues as you! They can't use this Mho Prom because their vaccine is also not registered in Thailand. We will soon find out. Also some Hi-So Thais had their vaccine outside of Thailand.

• Like 1

On 8/29/2021 at 9:01 PM, HampiK said:

The yellow vaccination book ... is this the good old WHO vaccination book that we use for our Yellow Fever vaccinations etc?