I have found 200 wai of land at Ban Saray she wants around 1 million thai baht for it with no sea view its just off sukumvit road after the Non Nook gardens turn left.It is a nice spot with some large houses owned by europeans i have offered 750000 thai baht for it,i believe its quite expensive anyone know what docs i should recieve i have seen a lawyer for advise.

I have found 200 wai of land at Ban Saray she wants around 1 million thai baht for it with no sea view its just off sukumvit road after the Non Nook gardens turn left.It is a nice spot with some large houses owned by europeans i have offered 750000 thai baht for it,i believe its quite expensive anyone know what docs i should recieve i have seen a lawyer for advise.

You have not said what sort of title the land holds. That's fairly important in establishing value. I have found "most" Thai lawyers to be worthless. You may want to give one of the sponsors here, SunBelt Asia a try. From what I have read in the forum they give excellent and rational advice at attractive fees.

You have not said what sort of title the land holds. That's fairly important in establishing value. I have found "most" Thai lawyers to be worthless. You may want to give one of the sponsors here, SunBelt Asia a try. From what I have read in the forum they give excellent and rational advice at attractive fees.

We are awaiting title deed my lawyer is good 10 k he is charging myself for his services i will let you know when i find out i believe there are two deeds.

We are awaiting title deed my lawyer is good 10 k he is charging myself for his services i will let you know when i find out i believe there are two deeds.

I think you will find that this is reasonable but not cheap as long as it is on a Chanote. 2 million per Rai it should be serviced by a paved road and have access to all services.

Always a good idea to look around though and if you consider that you can still get land in Huay Yai / Phoenix area for 700 K per Rai where you are closer to Pattaya then depending on what you are looking for exacltly you might want to reconsider.