Is it possible to marry, these days, in Bangkok?

Hello,

I made a lot of paperwork, and paid for legalization and translation to marry my Thai fiancée, but it seems that amphurs are not open for marriage.
Does anyone have information about that?

The legalization of papers expires after 3 months, and my visa is about to expire too, so it's a kind of emergency...

Thanks for your answers!

12 hours ago, AlKukrapok said:

The legalization of papers expires after 3 months, and my visa is about to expire too, so it's a kind of emergency..

Obtain a covid extension 60days.

Thinking lot will change over next couple of months.

That will buy time.

Unrelated but transport office just reopened. That's a small example of things opening. 

• Like 1

My wife and I have been together awhile, yet finally made it official just before Covid got started. Even then we got the run around from three different amphurs, in and around BKK.

Come back later when the "big boss" is here. Make an appt with the "big boss", which could take months. I reckon summoning him requires the right paperwork, particularly those lovely gold colored slips of paper with that certain famous gentleman on them.

We then came out to her Issan hometown. No appt they said, just drop in. We had to wait the afternoon for him to show up, got our papers checked, and it was a done deal.