Thailand confirms first case of VITT linked to AZ jab

webfact

12 hours ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

That's a lot of information that i didn't ask for . How many people died in NZ in the last 18 months and how many people living in NZ ?? And their locking up a whole country . 

Do I appear to be and receive payment to be your literature reviewer?

Perhaps some literature reviewing will answer your questions since my submission doe not met your low standards of enquiry. ????

12 hours ago, Joinaman said:

yes. mony of which are live vaccine too, but what long term study for the covid vaccines, either the "inactive" or the MRA ?

Many are "inactive" with research to back their safety and efficacy.

mRNA has been around for a long time and well documented and researched:

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fimmu.2019.00594/full

During the last two decades, mRNA vaccines have been investigated extensively for infectious disease prevention, and for cancer prophylaxis and therapy. Much progress has been made thus far (19, 20)

29 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Do I appear to be and receive payment to be your literature reviewer?

Perhaps some literature reviewing will answer your questions since my submission doe not met your low standards of enquiry. ????

O wow so many expensive words ???? . You are using to many of them , save them for when you need them . I didn't ask for any of them so i don't understand what you are talking about . Payment ?? For what !!! I didn't ask you to review anything for me just for yourself . Calling my standards of enquiry low ?? Your submission ?? Are you such a submissive person ?? Maybe you should go look for a dungeon . Good luck , habe a cup of coffee or glass of beer whatever suits you and relax a bit . It will do you some good . And ofcourse if you found that dungeon don't forget to come.out of it some times to get some fresh air(i have a feeling you already found it and are stuck in it to long and getting a bit aggetated,get some fresh air your down there a bit to long)

3 minutes ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

O wow so many expensive words ???? . You are using to many of them , save them for when you need them . I didn't ask for any of them so i don't understand what you are talking about . Payment ?? For what !!! I didn't ask you to review anything for me just for yourself . Calling my standards of enquiry low ?? Your submission ?? Are you such a submissive person ?? Maybe you should go look for a dungeon . Good luck , habe a cup of coffee or glass of beer whatever suits you and relax a bit . It will do you some good . And ofcourse if you found that dungeon don't forget to come.out of it some times to get some fresh air(i have a feeling you already found it and are stuck in it to long and getting a bit aggetated,get some fresh air your down there a bit to long)

I see you do not have the intellectual rigor to understand the difference between submission, submit or submissive, and can only relate it to your Nanaplazza  experiences. 

10 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

I see you do not have the intellectual rigor to understand the difference between submission, submit or submissive, and can only relate it to your Nanaplazza  experiences. 

Wow again , Nanaplazza ??? And then talking about my intellectual rigor ??? Or was that just a typo ?? Please get a grip and try to enjoy your day from wherever you're staying and try to get out more it will help . Have a nice day and try not to react again because this will be my last efford to try to let you know i didn't ask for this in the first place . Goodbye ????

6 minutes ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

Wow again , Nanaplazza ??? And then talking about my intellectual rigor ??? Or was that just a typo ?? Please get a grip and try to enjoy your day from wherever you're staying and try to get out more it will help . Have a nice day and try not to react again because this will be my last efford to try to let you know i didn't ask for this in the first place . Goodbye ????

Your handle, not mine

13 hours ago, DBath said:

I never said we were off-topic,

Your words: "I just find it odd you think it's something to be so proud of and that you're doing so on a thread the topic of which is about staying safe and avoiding getting covid".  I believe the above insinuates that it is off topic.

13 hours ago, DBath said:

it's just that I've been down that road and I know for a fact it doesn't end well.

There are no guarantees in relationships, that said, if one is honest and upfront before getting into a relationship, and knows their partner, I mean really knows their partner and remains financial, e.g. keeps ones assets separate, then the only thing that can go wrong is that one falls out of love, that said, our relationship is like a rock, why, because we have nothing to hide.

Have you ever asked yourself why most relationships fail, e.g. both sides play up outside their matrimonial vows, ah yes, "the standard contract" created by someone destined for failure, e.g., just have a look around at how many marriages fail because someone wanted to have their cake and eat it too, but for those who are prepared to be open and create a contract that suites them, i.e. to have their cake and eat it too, then what can possibly go wrong.

It might not suite all, but hey, we are enjoying our cake/s.

You want to call that bragging on a forum, up to you, I call it being open.

6 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

"...and that you're doing so on a thread the topic of which is about staying safe and avoiding getting covid". 

I believe the above insinuates that it is off topic.

Actually, 'the above' was to insinuate how ironic it is that you are spouting off about having 'safe' sex with some hooker who is not your wife - during covid - on a thread about vaccines and keeping safe during covid. Comprehend much???

if one is honest and upfront before getting into a relationship, and knows their partner, I mean really knows their partner and remains financial, e.g. keeps ones assets separate, then the only thing that can go wrong is that one falls out of love, that said, our relationship is like a rock, why, because we have nothing to hide.

Congratulations, you appear to have solved the age old riddle of how to 'have your cake and eat it, too!!"

Your the first person I've met who has taken this road and been able to defy the laws of nature and physics - I salute you, sir. And I really am not judging you, you can do whatever you want with your marriage and your life, I couldn't care less. You can suffocate yourself in a bag full of vaginas for all I care. Based on the many, many others like you I've encountered in my lifetime, I do think your argument is ridiculous, though.

Even funnier how you try to make it seem that most men would want to be like you - to have their cake and eat it. ???? Maybe some, but not most.

Have you ever asked yourself why most relationships fail, e.g. both sides play up outside their matrimonial vows, ah yes, "the standard contract" created by someone destined for failure, e.g., just have a look around at how many marriages fail because someone wanted to have their cake and eat it too, but for those who are prepared to be open and create a contract that suites them, i.e. to have their cake and eat it too, then what can possibly go wrong.

It might not suite all, but hey, we are enjoying our cake/s.

You want to call that bragging on a forum, up to you, I call it being open.

I've always been one to choose my friends and my partners wisely and therefore avoid such failure. Your take is rather quite pathetic (just my opinion).

As far as bragging goes, your words: "when I'm riding a filly, other than my wife..."

If that's not gloating or bragging, I don't know what is.

• Like 1

On 9/9/2021 at 1:02 PM, 4MyEgo said:

Our world is constantly changing, new viruses, diseases being discovered all the time, and we need to adapt, if your worried about a vaccine that is proven to be safe and effective, then you roll the dice, me personally, I would rather take my jab and hope that when I do get infected with Covid, it's effect will be no more than a flu or cold as I am not willing to risk my life over being stubborn, I look at the science, I research a lot, I don't trust governments, but am at least intelligent enough to know that Covid has the potential to kill me, so why swim with sharks, it's all about the risk vs benefits, besides being vaccinated also provides protection to my kids through herd immunity until they too can get vaccinated, which is a part of life, e.g. your born, your jabbed and then again as you grow and then you die, it's part and parcel of the cycle, some don't want to face the music, and that's fine, I wish them a long life free of viruses and diseases if they choose not to be vaccinated.

it's so proven to be safe and effective that the Thai government has paid 110,295,000 baht to 2,875 people who were proven to have had allergic reactions to a COVID-19 vaccine.

That's not 100% safe & effective, & I'd rather roll the dice my way.. but at least we're on the same page as far as freedom of choice with our own bodies and health.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, pkspeaker said:

it's so proven to be safe and effective that the Thai government has paid 110,295,000 baht to 2,875 people who were proven to have had allergic reactions to a COVID-19 vaccine.

That's not 100% safe & effective, & I'd rather roll the dice my way.. but at least we're on the same page as far as freedom of choice with our own bodies and health.  

I know this much, no vaccine is 100% safe, and that of the 13,000 plus people that have died from Covid, at least 60% or 8,000 plus who died were unvaccinated and over 60 years of age, then you had about 1,500 people over 60 die who had one shot. 

The above said, I had my 2nd jab of Pfizer today, do I feel a little better than not having it at all, yes, however I am under no illusion that being over 60, if I did get infected, I could still die, however the statistics say you have more chances of getting flu or cold like symptoms as opposed to going into hospital to fight for your life, so we roll which way we feel the dice favours us according to the science, and if decide you go the other way, then as you said, that is your free choice, but don't think that they aren't going to make life difficult for you being unvaccinated, it's just the way they roll their dice.

3 hours ago, pkspeaker said:

Quikie.png

Edited by LosLobo