Thailand confirms first case of VITT linked to AZ jab

webfact

8 hours ago, DavidSSaville said:

Plandemic , vaccine passports, agenda 2030 all about loss of iindividuality. You will own nothing and be happy. 5G connected world and transhumanism. World future money biggest game in town; explains everything. Got money then above law as Does not apply to us!

Oh, <deleted>. Seriously? A species that can't tie its shoes without help is going to somehow not only manage, but make sense of all that? Whatever ye be drinking, put me down for a case.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Joinaman said:

but doesn't this also apply to all the vaccines ?

We just don't know what any long term problems are ?

We know they save lives in the short term, but after ?

Many we do the longterm, yellow fever, rubella, HEP A & B, smallpox, polio, zovorax, there is a great list of medical studies on all vaccines dating back to last century.

8 hours ago, DavidSSaville said:

Plandemic , vaccine passports, agenda 2030 all about loss of iindividuality. You will own nothing and be happy. 5G connected world and transhumanism. World future money biggest game in town; explains everything. Got money then above law as Does not apply to us!

5G connected world

Without connection you wouldn't be able to warn us of this.

Whether that's worth it or not is a choice

1 hour ago, DBath said:

You were actually gaining credibility as a somewhat intelligent person, until you made that comment. 

I suppose it's hard for some to accept that sex outside the marriage is acceptable, but not to all obviously, oh and by the way, no need to be intelligent, as long as you can get it up ????

2 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

I suppose it's hard for some to accept that sex outside the marriage is acceptable, but not to all obviously, oh and by the way, no need to be intelligent, as long as you can get it up ????

and the wallet to allow it ???? 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, IamNoone88 said:

It was reported by the national press and on ASEAN that there had been 222 reported vaccine related deaths in Thailand up last week and the Government had paid compensation. What caused these deaths if not VITT? Obviously, some lethal reaction?

I think the Chinese are putting pressure on the Thai government to down play the deaths of the vaccine.  (Note it was not mentioned which vaccine was given to the 222 death) So by publishing that only one complication from the AZ jab means that none of the 222 deaths were related TO AZ. 

I did see a report from the UK,That when doing a IM injection the nurse should (Asperate) pull back the plunger just a little to see if there is any blood in the syringe if so it could go into a blood vessel maybe this could cause the blood clot am not a doctor but could this be ? 

32 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

I'm not judging you for that, I'm judging you for thinking you can impress anyone by bragging about it. 

8 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

It's a male thing, 100% of my friends want one like mine, so why not....

GIF mano main hand - animated GIF on GIFER - by Kagam

Don't get me wrong, though I have no desire whatsoever to 'be like you' or 'have a wife like yours', I've been with bar girls before and been unfaithful outside of marriage - I got that out of my system long ago.

I just find it odd you think it's something to be so proud of and that you're doing so on a thread the topic of which is about staying safe and avoiding getting covid. Even bragging about - I just find that hilarious.

Forgive me for not thinking you're cooler than me - again, no judgement on my part!!! ????

9 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:
As at 9 September 2021 there are 625 active cases of COVID-19 in New Zealand, including 603 community cases that are being managed. See our Current cases .

That's a lot of information that i didn't ask for . How many people died in NZ in the last 18 months and how many people living in NZ ?? And their locking up a whole country . 

3 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

Many we do the longterm, yellow fever, rubella, HEP A & B, smallpox, polio, zovorax, there is a great list of medical studies on all vaccines dating back to last century.

yes. mony of which are live vaccine too, but what long term study for the covid vaccines, either the "inactive" or the MRA ?

37 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

There is the clear difference, no honesty within the marriage, no one unfaithful here, and your right, we are way off the topic aren't we.

I never said we were off-topic, but when you're laying on your deathbed hit me up and tell me how this worked out for you - your whore-mongering ways that is.

Again, I'm really not judging you, it's just that I've been down that road and I know for a fact it doesn't end well.

Enjoy your life, I sincerely mean that.

Take care, all the best and be sure to wear a mask when you're 'doing it' with all those strange women. 

Edited by DBath
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, ezzra said:

I find it hard to believe, maybe they found the first VITT that have been reported but 1 case in 15 millions AZ jabs? should be few more according to published medical statistics..

Yes, understated. But there again the figures were well overcooked in Europe, weren't they? Don't get me wrong there are rare instances where people sadly died, but the figures included very mild cases where people were back to work in a week.  I mean if we're going down that route just about every vaccine would be deemed unsafe.

Unbelievably, there are people shunning the AZ vaccine, which actually may have the best record for preventing hospitalizations and deaths.

14 hours ago, hasher69 said:

I know 1 person (in Chiang Mai) who died of a Blood Clot after her second dose. No previuos problems with blood clotting

But sadly people die of blood clots every day, with or without a vaccine, and of course most of them never had one before!

13 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

True...  IF doctors are reporting it as a death caused by consequences as a result of taking a Vaccine then that carries more weight.

The 222 figure quoted certainly fits within the statistical norm fro VITT related cases. 

However, laypeople reporting ‘the vaccine caused the death’ is simply ‘finger pointing’ and is perhaps less likely to be the cause compared to an already existing condition. 

'The 222 figure quoted certainly fits within the statistical norm fro VITT related cases.' 

Cases maybe, but not deaths!

18 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

Is it confirmed as directly related? or causal following administration of the vaccine?

Age and any co-morbidities of the deceased?

How many Pfizer vaccines administered?

What was the cause of the actual death?

There are many questions to be answered, even those rare cases of pericarditis recovery, but is damage long term? we do not know.

Your post only poses more questions. 

all questions to be answered for all the presumed/annouced covid deaths ....

10 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

unfortunately not on these so called vaccines, which at best can only be called preventive genetic therapy. I hope that the eventual Mid term/long term adverse effects will not be in the same proportion as the short term ones, looking at the VAERS figures.  More adverse effects on six months as all the cumulative vaccination adverse effects since the last 17 years.....

20 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

How many people worldwide including us expats have died from the Pfizer vaccination Vs how many people have died from Covid 19, the statistics are out there, did you say No, see, No look ?

I for one have had my 1st dose and am still here, 2nd coming on Monday and I suspect I will still be here after that dose, that said, the odds of dying from Covid 19 unvaccinated are very high (fact).

Everyone will meet Covid 19 with our without a vaccine, and if you think your risk of dying from a vaccination is greater than being unvaccinated, then you haven't done your homework.

The above said, wish you the best of luck.

How did you read risks of dying into the post? No see no look meant that stats in Thailand may not be quite right. 
One Pfizer death was reported on RNZ news a few days ago, the only death so far.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jcojco said:

unfortunately not on these so called vaccines, which at best can only be called preventive genetic therapy. I hope that the eventual Mid term/long term adverse effects will not be in the same proportion as the short term ones, looking at the VAERS figures.  More adverse effects on six months as all the cumulative vaccination adverse effects since the last 17 years.....

The truth is we don’t know long term effects, because long term hasn’t happened, not one person on this planet knows what long term side effects will be.
Thats the amazing thing about this mad rush promoted by Big Pharma , mad politician’s and media who have suddenly become vaccine experts.

If down the track things go wrong with side effects, then what state will the world be in???