Vaccine certificate. What's available?

Kenny202

Got my first Vax a month ago. Got a slip of paper for my next jab / appointment but what are you supposed to have to show you have been fully vaccinated after completion? I probably need something now as we are going to one of the islands soon and you can board the Ferry with one Astra or two Sino. I have one Astra

What if I got first in Thailand and 2nd in UK? Is it still possible to get proof of 1st vaccination? All I have from the Thai hospital is a photo of the 1st jab paperwork and the appointment for the second (which I missed due to being in quarantine). UK have finally updated my records to show I got the 2nd there. 

As I used my pink card (with 13 digit ID) I got the certificate/QR code on the phone next day. As a backup I stored it all locally on the phone and did a print.

Need to have the pink card as ID with me of course.

Edited by KhunBENQ

4 hours ago, samtam said:

Ask your hospital for the 13 digit Vax ID number. Download the Mor Prom app. Put in your 13 digit Vax ID and your mobile number. You will be sent an OTP. Insert it. Your 1 dose vaccine will be recorded. If you don't read Thai, you will need a Thai to help you to install the app and the data aforementioned.

I got a 13 digit barcode but mrs said you need a Thai ID to log into the app. Are you saying just put your phone number in as ID? I didnt register for the vax using the app...does it matter? Thanks very much for your help

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Kenny202 said:

I got a 13 digit barcode but mrs said you need a Thai ID to log into the app. Are you saying just put your phone number in as ID? I didnt register for the vax using the app...does it matter? Thanks very much for your help

No, your mobile number is not 13 digits, it's 10. You should either put in your 13 digit Thai ID, if that was how you registered for your vaccination, or your 13 digit Vaccination ID if you registered with your passport, which is issued by the hospital. If the hospital didn't give you one at the time of vaccination, ring them up and ask them to provide it to you; it starts 600000XXXXXX.

I didnt register for the vax using the app...does it matter?

No. See above.

Edited by samtam
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Kenny202 said:

The 13 digit CID number on your vaccine centre paperwork will work. I believe it’s individually assigned to you. Thais just put in their ID card details. 
Registering on Mor Prom is pretty easy. 
it’s in Thai and English. Doesn’t matter if you did not register for the vaccine on Mor Prom.

Hope that helps.

• Like 1

Just point your camera at the QR code on your vaccination paper. You get taken to a web site that shows the green certificate. Make a screen shot, crop the edges and you have a beautiful proof to show. Which I have not been asked to do till now by the way.

6 hours ago, Tropposurfer said:

I can knock you up a right pearler of an official looking vaccination card with appropriately correct spelling if you like lol ????????????

I,ll take ten....how much please for bulk order........:cheesy:

12 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

it's the bar code on the certificate or the one they send you, just scan and it gets copied, if your phone allows for QR codes to be scaned

Actually, I've downloaded the Mor Prom app and it shows my digital health green card and my vacc. cert.

No need to do a QR code scan.

Edited by EricTh

Couple of things. App is called Mor Phrom. Also I dont actually have the 13 digit barcode. Only a QR code on my slip. I dont know how I can scan it into the app or anything else though? Just scanning on my camera doesnt do anything and no where on the app I can see to scan?

Thanks all for the help by the way

1 hour ago, samtam said:

No, your mobile number is not 13 digits, it's 10. You should either put in your 13 digit Thai ID, if that was how you registered for your vaccination, or your 13 digit Vaccination ID if you registered with your passport, which is issued by the hospital. If the hospital didn't give you one at the time of vaccination, ring them up and ask them to provide it to you; it starts 600000XXXXXX.

I didnt register for the vax using the app...does it matter?

No. See above.

all you have to do is scan the QR code on the cert. that the hospital gives you and that takes you to the MOPH website and your info is displayed , no entering numbers , it's just there.  then take a screenshot of it saved to your phone.  no stress at all

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, EricTh said:

Thanks a lot. I keep thinking of doing it the Windows way with a download button.

Yeah, I got the screenshots.

Yeah, it's easy . theres no passport or pink ID  numbers you have to enter. It's just there and save a photo of it. E-mail it to your self and save it on your laptop.   I am going to find a shop that does T-shirts and make a few with it on it.  A cap would be nice also

Edited by thaitom
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, samtam said:

Ask your hospital for the 13 digit Vax ID number. Download the Mor Prom app. Put in your 13 digit Vax ID and your mobile number. You will be sent an OTP. Insert it. Your 1 dose vaccine will be recorded. If you don't read Thai, you will need a Thai to help you to install the app and the data aforementioned.

Good for travel around Thailand. Likely means less than zero to the outside world. Thai is spoken in exactly one nation. And one nation only. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Good for travel around Thailand. Likely means less than zero to the outside world. Thai is spoken in exactly one nation. And one nation only. 

that's odd that you say that,  the cert. on MOPH is in English and Thai.  For international travel get the booklet for 50.baht , if your in Chiangmai you can get it across the street from Suriwong bookstore or just go to the place in bangkok

vaccine passport.jpeg

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, thaitom said:

all you have to do is scan the QR code on the cert. that the hospital gives you and that takes you to the MOPH website and your info is displayed , no entering numbers , it's just there.  then take a screenshot of it saved to your phone.  no stress at all

We talking websites or apps? And when you say scan, scan the QR code with what or how? I have taken a photo of the QR code but there is no option to scan anything? Or can I scan on my PC somehow? PC only 6 months old

We called Bkk hospital re 13 digit number they were absolutely no help at all

44 minutes ago, thaitom said:

I did manage to finally scan the QR code on my certificate and it does direct me to their website but its only a guide of what to expect after vaccine. Its obviously not my personal QR code

20 minutes ago, Kenny202 said:

We talking websites or apps? And when you say scan, scan the QR code with what or how? I have taken a photo of the QR code but there is no option to scan anything? Or can I scan on my PC somehow? PC only 6 months old

We called Bkk hospital re 13 digit number they were absolutely no help at all

About scanning ....,if i scan the QR code of my vaccination certificate (i posted earlier here..) i get this only , a certification probably about the vaccines administered to me on the 2 dates and the batch numbers no names ,see attachment

side note : i was never on  Mor Prom app.

(BTW that batch number vaccine  is still good up to 30 /11 2021 before expiering, i found in a article about a lady doctor gave vaccinations  on her own decision to family members , not normal allowed )

Certificate I.D. by QR.png

Edited by david555
  • Like 1