Vaccine certificate. What's available?

Kenny202

17 minutes ago, Kenny202 said:

We talking websites or apps? And when you say scan, scan the QR code with what or how? I have taken a photo of the QR code but there is no option to scan anything? Or can I scan on my PC somehow? PC only 6 months old

We called Bkk hospital re 13 digit number they were absolutely no help at all

The certificate the hospital gives you for free , scan the QR code that takes you to the wesite MOPH directly to your data , that one also has a QR code in the upper right. Take a screen shot of it.

20 minutes ago, Kenny202 said:

We talking websites or apps? And when you say scan, scan the QR code with what or how? I have taken a photo of the QR code but there is no option to scan anything? Or can I scan on my PC somehow? PC only 6 months old

We called Bkk hospital re 13 digit number they were absolutely no help at all

what do you see in the upper right corner ? it's a QR code

vaccine cert.PNG

1 hour ago, Dick Z said:

Just point your camera at the QR code on your vaccination paper. You get taken to a web site that shows the green certificate. Make a screen shot, crop the edges and you have a beautiful proof to show. Which I have not been asked to do till now by the way.

Yes ! it's that easy.  what's all this about entering number ? it is not needed. just keep a photo in your phone if anyone wants to scan your QR code.  why is everyone making it so difficult ? 

2 minutes ago, thaitom said:

The certificate the hospital gives you for free , scan the QR code that takes you to the wesite MOPH directly to your data , that one also has a QR code in the upper right. Take a screen shot of it.

what do you see in the upper right corner ? it's a QR code

vaccine cert.PNG

if scanning that one  i come straight to the same screen ....????   dead end ....

Edited by david555
  • Haha 1

Just now, thaitom said:

if you scan my QR code of course it will come to the same screen,  You must scan your own QR code.

i meant screening on my own ...... smarty ...???? not yours , mine give same result again , try it yourself 

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

Good for travel around Thailand. Likely means less than zero to the outside world. Thai is spoken in exactly one nation. And one nation only. 

As noted, the certificate is in both Thai & English languages. Installation/set-up is in Thai only; once it's set up, you're good to go. I couldn't do the set up because I don't read Thai, but the dual language may, (and it's a big "may") be applicable for international travel.  

I scanned the QR Code I have but it only took me to the Bangkok hospital website to give a breakdown of what to expect after vax as the slip says. Its obviously not my personal QR. Mrs rang the hospital again, theyre going to look into it lol.

1631430627321.jpg

21 hours ago, Kenny202 said:

what are you supposed to have to show you have been fully vaccinated

For reference:-

Here in Cambodia we are issued with a plastic COVID-19 vaccination card, similar to a bank card. On the reverse are one's vaccination dates with vaccine used. Ideal for keeping in my wallet to be shown when required.

DSCF8064.thumb.JPG.84984227f9bfa17a7c681402fd559fa4.JPG

• Like 2

Just now, samtam said:

As noted, the certificate is in both Thai & English languages. Installation/set-up is in Thai only; once it's set up, you're good to go. I couldn't do the set up because I don't read Thai, but the dual language may, (and it's a big "may") be applicable for international travel.  

It looks like they have English too, at least to log in

Just now, thaitom said:

OH god!  I really hope you were kidding

not kidding but you thought i scanned yours ...NOT so

i scanned this QR from my own  green screen and it brought me straight to the same one , hence my remark dead end ....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, thaitom said:

all you have to do is scan the QR code on the cert. that the hospital gives you and that takes you to the MOPH website and your info is displayed , no entering numbers , it's just there.  then take a screenshot of it saved to your phone.  no stress at all

I didn't get a QR code on the appointment (next dose) slip. Only my name, date and time of next appointment. Accordingly, I first tried using my Thai ID with my mobile number, and then read there was a 13 digit Vax ID, which I had to obtain from the hospital. This worked, the Thai ID did not. Clearly the data given to those vaccinated is not uniform, so I'm trying to give my experience, (and how it worked, after 3 attempts, using different methods), as an option to someone else, in the hope it might help them.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, thaitom said:

OH god!  I really hope you were kidding

dont worry  i scanned now yours..., and it only shows just like mine  the same green screen from our vaccinations ..... hence called it  dead end 

5 minutes ago, david555 said:

dont worry  i scanned now yours..., and it only shows just like mine  the same green screen from our vaccinations ..... hence called it  dead end 

I wouldn't call it a dead end, it shows that you are in the MOPH database and how many vaccine doses you have taken. No one can fake that. getting your international cert. is another story.

vaccine passport.jpeg

9 minutes ago, samtam said:

I didn't get a QR code on the appointment (next dose) slip. Only my name, date and time of next appointment. Accordingly, I first tried using my Thai ID with my mobile number, and then read there was a 13 digit Vax ID, which I had to obtain from the hospital. This worked, the Thai ID did not. Clearly the data given to those vaccinated is not uniform, so I'm trying to give my experience, (and how it worked, after 3 attempts, using different methods), as an option to someone else, in the hope it might help them.

You get the actual cert. from the hospital after you completed your second dose.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thaitom said:

I wouldn't call it a dead end, it shows that you are in the MOPH database and how many vaccine doses you have taken. No one can fake that. getting your international cert. is another story.

vaccine passport.jpeg

See number 3 ? thats the cert. that we have

5 minutes ago, thaitom said:

vaccine passport.jpeg

i called it so as no name on it ,

but from first thought i got it , i was already thinking it is only a confirmation the vaccination certificate with your credentials on it is genuine , so that green screen is only for those who scan your vaccination certificate  to compared with any I.D. is correct and if it is your's

BTW already a report that number 4 is not needed .People reporting when applying for it located Chiang Mai

Edited by david555

1 minute ago, david555 said:

i called it so as no name on it ,

but from first thought i got it , i was already thinking it is only a confirmation the vaccination certificate with your credentials on it is genuine , so that green screen is only for those who scan your vaccination certificate  to compared with any I.D. is correct and if it is you's

Thats my understanding, so keep a photo of your passport on your phone also.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Kenny202 said:

I scanned the QR Code I have but it only took me to the Bangkok hospital website to give a breakdown of what to expect after vax as the slip says. Its obviously not my personal QR. Mrs rang the hospital again, theyre going to look into it lol.

1631430627321.jpg

Thats not your vaccination cert.

• Thanks 1

Just now, thaitom said:

Thats my understanding, so keep a photo of your passport on your phone also.

Together with the same copy from your Vaccination administrator , as only on that the name is on it !!!

1 hour ago, thaitom said:

Yeah, it's easy . theres no passport or pink ID  numbers you have to enter. It's just there and save a photo of it. E-mail it to your self and save it on your laptop.   I am going to find a shop that does T-shirts and make a few with it on it.  A cap would be nice also

Even better , a QR code tattoo ?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, thaitom said:

What name ? my name is on both

On the green no name , name of the vaccinated one is only on the vaccination certificate , so BOTH give the prove you are vaccinated and that it is an original 

Passport only compulsory for proving your I.D. not direct anything to do with proof of vaccination ,... only for your identification ...

So the vacc. certificate is always needed to have it in any shape !!

Edited by david555
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, david555 said:

On the green no name .name of the vaccinated one is only on the vaccination certificate , so BOTH give the prove you are vaccinated and that it is an original 

Passport only compulsory for proving your I.D. not direct anything to do with proof of vaccination only for your identification ...

Sorry, I don't follow. the cert. from the hospital has my name and passport number , the cert. from MOPH has my name and passport number.     I just keep photos of everything on my phone. and copies in the car.

1 minute ago, thaitom said:

Sorry, I don't follow. the cert. from the hospital has my name and passport number , the cert. from MOPH has my name and passport number.     I just keep photos of everything on my phone. and copies in the car.

well, the passport is to match your passport number with your Cert. and the photo in your passport helps by putting a face to your cert. with the passport number on it.  

12 minutes ago, thaitom said:

Not mine as my name not on the green doc, only on the Vacc. certificate  for which the QR. direct to the green screen showing it is a genuine certificate , but the green screen only shows my 2 dates of Pfizer jabs , no further identification , hence needed to be able to show Vacc. certificate from BKK Pattaya 6 th floor staff (long naming to avoid misunderstandings who , where . and how registered ....)

Note : i was never on  Mor Prom app.  so also never registered direct to them !

So also never became " spied " by them ????

Edited by david555

19 minutes ago, david555 said:

Not mine as my name not on the green doc, only on the Vacc. certificate  for which the QR. direct to the green screen showing it is a genuine certificate , but the green screen only shows my 2 dates of Pfizer jabs , no further identification , hence needed to be able to show Vacc. certificate from BKK Pattaya 6 th floor staff (long naming to avoid misunderstandings who , where . and how registered ....)

Note : i was never on  Mor Prom app.  so also never registered direct to them !

So also never became " spied " by them ????

I don't use any APP also, just scanned QR

15 minutes ago, Kenny202 said:

Never said it was. Its my reappointment certificate. Have only had the first AZ vax

well it seemed to me from what you wrote that you were expecting to see your cert. on MOPH, so you had your wife contact the hospital to find out what......        that's what I got from your post