Vaccine certificate. What's available?

Kenny202

55 minutes ago, thaitom said:

well it seemed to me from what you wrote that you were expecting to see your cert. on MOPH, so you had your wife contact the hospital to find out what......        that's what I got from your post

No, Im trying to log onto Mor Phom app. Bkk hospital clearly should have given me a barcode or QR code. Sure will get all that after my second vax but when travelling in most cases one AZ vax is adequate to check into hotels, go on ferries etc

20 hours ago, John435 said:

What if I got first in Thailand and 2nd in UK? Is it still possible to get proof of 1st vaccination? All I have from the Thai hospital is a photo of the 1st jab paperwork and the appointment for the second (which I missed due to being in quarantine). UK have finally updated my records to show I got the 2nd there. 

There is currently no facility on either the UK NHS or Thailand MoPH / Mor Phrom to recognise each others vaccine doses.. 

3 hours ago, thaitom said:

that's odd that you say that,  the cert. on MOPH is in English and Thai.  For international travel get the booklet for 50.baht , if your in Chiangmai you can get it across the street from Suriwong bookstore or just go to the place in bangkok

vaccine passport.jpeg

getting the proof is irrelevant when no one trusts that proof.. UK, EU, USA etc.. None count any Thai issued vaccines. 

32 minutes ago, LivinLOS said:

getting the proof is irrelevant when no one trusts that proof.. UK, EU, USA etc.. None count any Thai issued vaccines. 

Wrong !! about E.U. , open pdf  scroll down until the yellow marked approved vaccines , this from KLM website " travelling to the Netherlands " It is in English........ but quarantine still demanded depending ....etc.

Many "clickable links" inside the pdf to further information , official website from KLM airline (which is most of importance  to be even  able to board plane to reach your own country !)

Travelling to the Netherlands_ requirements for aproved vaccination _ Coronavirus COVID-19.pdf

Screenshot from told pdf part ...

2021-09-12_164907.png

Edited by david555

Found a tool to see if chosen country of destination recognize your vaccination , but not perfect as mixed ones are not on list ,and example A.Z only Europe maid accepted but India made Covishield is recognized (?) ...., 

Vaccine Checker: Which Vaccine is Approved for International Travel? (visaguide.world)

• 1 month later...

Update on my experience. I’m vaccinated once in Thailand and once in the UK, both AZ. Obviously Mor Phrom only shows the 1st shot. I spoke to a doctor at Pattaya International Hospital and she reviewed my documents. They printed me a certificate for THB 700. (Side note: the hospital is quiet and empty but everything seems to take a very long time.)

Hopefully this will get me on a flight to Ko Samui. 

Edited by John435