Medical Certificate

It is my understanding that a Medical Certificate is no longer needed for boarding, nor entry into LOS.

Despite that, it is still listed on official Thai Embassy/consulate websites as required.

Should I pay the $75 and get one just in case? Or is it for sure no longer required?

A medical certificate was never required for entry into Thailand or to board a flight.  A Fit to Fly Certificate along with a Negative Covid 19 RT-PCR test were both required to board a flight bound for Thailand.  At present I believe only the Covid 19 RT-PCR negative(actually a "Not Detected) test result with the sample collected no earlier than 72 hours the flight is required.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HeijoshinCool said:

Yep, Fit-2-Fly certificate....

That's what I'm asking about.

Fit-2-Fly is not required anymore, this was discontinued I believe on 1 April. I entered Thailand on 1 August and nobody asked for it.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

It has not been required since April.

You are either looking looking at very outdated website or mixing it up with the requirements for Thai's.

Outdated website, otherwise know as the official Washington D.C. website of Thai Embassy. 

One would think they'd have the sense to edit.

Then again.....

https://coethailand.mfa.go.th/regis/step?language=en

In the video, actually....

15 minutes ago, HeijoshinCool said:

Outdated website, otherwise know as the official Washington D.C. website of Thai Embassy. 

I cannot find it mentioned on this page. https://thaiembdc.org/visas/  Maybe on another page that was not updated.

The is a little confusion caused by some info calling the covid 19 test result a medical certificate.

15 minutes ago, HeijoshinCool said:

In the video, actually....

Best to read the written info that has been updated.

I entered Thailand from USA a few days ago.

No Fit to Fly certificate required. Only COVID-test, COE, insurance, ASQ reservation.

There is a short form asking for health information (symptoms etc and which countries you have been in) which is handed out on plane and collected on arrival.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

The is a little confusion caused by some info calling the covid 19 test result a medical certificate.

Sorry, last year the same website referred to it as a Fit To Fly Medical Certificate.

Just enough stress flying anywhere nowadays, wondering if you've forgotten anything, or been misinformed and will be turned away. One should be able to expect an official government/embassy website would update their info in a timely manner, but it's apparently been 5 months since the change.

No Fit To Fly required, then.

Thanks.

Please close the thread.