Investigation launched after Thai police plane allegedly used to smuggle bootleg liquor

webfact

The Thai police should only be called that, with all their corruption that is showing up so much

makes me think that the R in the RTP is not being considered at all. At least not with out the respect

that the R should represent.

Just my humble Canadian opinion.

Geezer

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Orinoco said:

Will just be a big misunderstanding

TIT.

Sure, they weren't aware that it was illegal...

and more to the point, they were just trying to be kind/to take of their boss - it would be unfair and not polite to criticise that.

Edited by scorecard
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, trainman34014 said:

Just continuing to work very hard to maintain the reputation of Thailands Finest Criminal Organisation !    In fact; it's no worse than what Thai Airways Crews have been doing for Decades, ever noticed those massive outsized items of Luggage they carry around ?

Plus for years people selling large amounts of TG crockery etc., (new/undamaged) at many markets across the country including on Silom Road. If not enough stock at the market site to fulfill customers request, never mind, give them a couple of days and the customers order will be fulfilled. 

Edited by scorecard
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

The Thai police should only be called that, with all their corruption that is showing up so much

makes me think that the R in the RTP is not being considered at all. At least not with out the respect

that the R should represent.

Just my humble Canadian opinion.

Geezer

Well.....I believe that the R is most definitely being considered and even representative of activities such as this. 

Much more related than not.