Suspect arrested for killing man with a hand truck for staring at him in Chonburi

snoop1130

197949-1024x576-1-696x392.jpg

A 34-year-old male suspect who has reportedly admitted to murder has been arrested after he killed a man with a hand truck in Mueang Chonburi. The slaying was reportedly because the victim had been staring at him.

A team from the Mueang Chonburi Police led by Police Chief Colonel Nitat Weanpradap held a reenactment in the Baan Suan sub-district this afternoon, September 14th, 2021.

Colonel Nitat told The Pattaya News, “The suspect, Mr. Wisathorn Tawanna, 34, has been arrested and is being charged with murder.”

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2021/09/14/suspect-arrested-for-killing-man-with-a-hand-truck-for-staring-at-him-in-chonburi/

PattayaNews.jpg

• Sad 3

11 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

A 34-year-old male suspect who has reportedly admitted to murder has been arrested after he killed a man with a hand truck in Mueang Chonburi. The slaying was reportedly because the victim had been staring at him.

Just plain bizarre.

12 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

That´s what I´ve always said. To have a hand truck ready if something happens is always a good thing. What? Really? Out of all possible tools and weapons to kill a person? This guy uses a hand truck???? Unbelievable!

And yet the victim pulled a knife. Believable init.

• Like 1

I tread the headline and the article several times before I got it! It was not a man with a hand truck who got killed, it was a man who got killed by means of a hand truck.

Isn't English wonderfully unambiguous! 

3 hours ago, Darksidedude said:

Thais are generally forgiving people and can put up with a lot of things like silly falangs carrying on like <deleted>, however when they go off they go off the deep end and there is no stopping them.

Is chiding foreigners really necessary here?  It sounds like a Thai can lose their minds over nothing, so mentioning foreigners carrying on like whatever is kind of redundant, unless you wanted to have a dig at them because the article makes Thais look bad?

3 hours ago, Darksidedude said:

Do not ever upset a Thai, look at them the wrong way or abuse them no matter what the situation is especially on the roads, you have no idea what mental state they are in you could get killed for nothing, believe me ive seen things happen.

Again, putting the onus on the foreigner to never "upset" a Thai or "look at them the wrong way", when it seems that either of these things could be done completely unintentionally with any slight being in the mind of the Thai.

Sounds like you want to make the foreigner to blame no matter what the actual circumstances are.

4 hours ago, Darksidedude said:

Thais are generally forgiving people and can put up with a lot of things like silly falangs carrying on like <deleted>, however when they go off they go off the deep end and there is no stopping them.

Do not ever upset a Thai, look at them the wrong way or abuse them no matter what the situation is especially on the roads, you have no idea what mental state they are in you could get killed for nothing, believe me ive seen things happen.

Sounds like a man under the control of a Thai woman , wanting to blame a farang when one was not involved. Don’t let your wife bully you, stand up to bullying 

16 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

That´s what I´ve always said. To have a hand truck ready if something happens is always a good thing. What? Really? Out of all possible tools and weapons to kill a person? This guy uses a hand truck???? Unbelievable!

Do you think he's related to the guy who hid a shotgun in a lawn mower?

• Haha 2

Just now, rcuthbert said:

If the victim was the bully type, he learned a hard truth - "F@#$ing with people works every time - except once."

If he was an innocent victim of a paranoid lunatic - RIP, and condolences to his family and friends.

Good point.....my first reaction is always great sympathy for the victim.....but as you indicate he might well have deserved what was coming to him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

Is chiding foreigners really necessary here?  It sounds like a Thai can lose their minds over nothing, so mentioning foreigners carrying on like whatever is kind of redundant, unless you wanted to have a dig at them because the article makes Thais look bad?

Again, putting the onus on the foreigner to never "upset" a Thai or "look at them the wrong way", when it seems that either of these things could be done completely unintentionally with any slight being in the mind of the Thai.

Sounds like you want to make the foreigner to blame no matter what the actual circumstances are.

i did say -like falangs- meaning thats an example im not pointing out only falangs, im only putting out some advice get a life bro