Bypass Road This Afternoon

thaigerd

Coming home from work this afternnon on the bypass road:

I was driving on the right side lane, about 110Km/h speed, looking in the mirror a grey minivan from behind approached me with very high speed. Left lane was full so I had to stay on my lane. Than he followed me with a distance less than half a meter and flashed his lights against me!!!!!

Than I changed to to left lane so he could take me over-but now with open windows and shoutingat me :o

As he saw I took out my camera and started taking photos of his car he totally freaked out in his van.

After Tesco-Lotus he follwed me and tried to stop me near Central.

He followed me again but gave up and turned around(u-turn).

Does anyone know "Diamond Villas" and their homepage/phone number?

It has nothing to do with the Diamond Villas in "Diamond Cliff Resort"!

med_gallery_2733_531_41028.jpg

gallery_2733_531_3856.jpg

Gerd

Edited by thaigerd

Only thing I could find was the diamond villas at diamond cliff, but I'm sure thaigerd has already called them and they said it wasn't their vehicle, so I sure can't find anything else.  

New developer who doesn't even have a website?

hmmm I'll ask around

.. don't see it on the web

Only thing I could find was the diamond villas at diamond cliff, but I'm sure thaigerd has already called them and they said it wasn't their vehicle, so I sure can't find anything else.

New developer who doesn't even have a website?

hmmm I'll ask around

.. don't see it on the web

Would be easy to trace if you have a friend with a contact at the local Land Transport office. New van, easy. But, it'll be your words against his. Good luck with that. :o

Coming home from work this afternnon on the bypass road:

I was driving on the right side lane, about 110Km/h speed, looking in the mirror a grey minivan from behind approached me with very high speed. Left lane was full so I had to stay on my lane. Than he followed me with a distance less than half a meter and flashed his lights against me!!!!!

Than I changed to to left lane so he could take me over-but now with open windows and shoutingat me :o

As he saw I took out my camera and started taking photos of his car he totally freaked out in his van.

After Tesco-Lotus he follwed me and tried to stop me near Central.

He followed me again but gave up and turned around(u-turn).

(snip)

Gerd

Well he was obviously in an urgent hurry to get somewhere and you impeded his progress... which explains why he then had time to start following you. He's obviously slightly less intelligent than a moron (AKA an accident waiting to happen). If you can find the resort owner, it's worth a call. Other than that... Let's just hope that when the inevitable accident occurs, no-one else gets hurt.

one of those times when it woul dhave been nice to have had an old car that wasn't registered to you.

Stomp on the brakes - laugh manically as you drive off looking at him picking up his front bumper off the road in your rear view mirror

Donna, my 'nice thought' = fantasy is to drive a Churchhill Tank along Patong beach road and squash every Tuk Tuk illegally parked along the roadside, preferably with the driver inside.

Oh I dream on.... :o

:D:D:D:D

Oh.. we can dream.... Wonder where I can buy a military style tank in Thailand :o ??

funny enough my sister just took the test for the Thai Drivers license and one of the questions she missed was "It is illegal to drive this vehicle on the road

A. A tank

B. A vehicle with out a front windshield "

and A was not the correct answer :D