I'm really over old idiots in Thailand

georgegeorgia

Look don't get me wrong..I can be bias too and have many British friends in Pattaya who tell me their against immigration to their country and I agree with them..I'm also against immigration to Australia but I'm not singling out any race during this recession...but if I hear someone like he did in Pattaya shouting at a gay farang with obscenity then yes it did make me angry and I should of spoke up !

Surely you older guys are mature enough to accept sake sex couples 

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Pick better friends and keep the toxic ones either at arms length or out of your life completely.  No need to join the perpetually offended and try to change someone so set in their ways and think that they’ll get over their hate no matter their age.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Seems like he was just giving some positives to a bad situation 

Maybe your a cup "half full' guy.

Clearly it wasn't just a once off comment. Had been a few.

From my perch, covid has little effect on me financially etc.

I would rather be talking with farang that are doing charity to assist others than pointing out the discounts available due to covid.

"Positives in a bad situation" spare me.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

No one has the right to abuse anyone,c in a public setting more so. If saw anyone being abused I would stop it.What I nelieve is not important, how you treat people is.

Being a senior does not give you the right to be rude, although some blatantly do as they feel they wont come to harm as perhaps a younger person would if they shot their mouth off.

That said, if anyone offends you with their attitude and/or beliefs its time to walk away from them.

Actually, everyone has the legal right to abuse anyone. As long as it’s not physical. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 12