I'm really over old idiots in Thailand

georgegeorgia

1 minute ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Yeah because a person loving a person is the same as a person loving a horse. Silly. 

Horses are nicer than many people I've met.

Seriously, IMO marriage was invented for the purposes of knowing who was the father of the children ie for reproduction. Now people that can't reproduce want to get married, that makes it about a lifestyle choice, so why shouldn't any variation be allowed?

Personally I think marriage should be banned for everyone.

7 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

??????????????????????

Hetero people don't go around telling people that they are hetero, or celebrating that. It's a lifestyle choice, so IMO just do it and stop shouting about it.

Yes TBL that’s your opinion and their choice. Easy concept really if you dont want to control what other people do within the law. 

As the saying goes you choose your friends not your family ask yourself 

If he is that differant from you why is he your friend.  Drop him and find others more in your thinking, it's his opinion what he thinks and you have your opinions to. so let him find other friends in what he thinks.

Lifes to short not to have true friends 

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Horses are nicer than many people I've met.

Seriously, IMO marriage was invented for the purposes of knowing who was the father of the children ie for reproduction. Now people that can't reproduce want to get married, that makes it about a lifestyle choice, so why shouldn't any variation be allowed?

Personally I think marriage should be banned for everyone.

We only ever really know who the mother is without DNA evidence ????

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RJRS1301 said:

It is not a choice.

When did you decide to be >> what ever sexual orientation you have? I suspect whatever sexual orientation you identify with you knew inherently to which gender/s you were attracted.

You did not make a choice.

I am aware of that. The lifestyle choice is acting on it. In the past when it was illegal, homosexuals often did not act on their sexual orientation.

No one is forcing homosexuals to get married- IMO most western countries had/ have some sort of recognition of couplehood for same sex people, so I don't get why they want to be married, which is IMO an institution for reproduction.

Seems strange to me that homosexuals want to get married when 50% of hetero marriages are disasters. IMO marriage is a toxic institution and should be banned.

11 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Another one choosing to live in Pattaya and then complaining about what made it exist as a city in the first place, never mind the other expats.

Just like junkies create demand for drugs the old idiots create demand for young prostitutes who then suffer severe mental and physical health issues.

You know that because................................................?

Truly words from an ' Old Idiot ' that Pattaya exists for only one reason. That being a place he can pay teenage girls $30 to provide sex he would otherwise never experience. He goes on to imply if one happens to live here they must also be a monger. Fortunately that's very far from the truth. I know that because Charleys' stand out of the crowd like a black eye often with actual black eyes. Don't fool yourself, The vast majority of Thais and expats here would take get joy in giving you idiots a '' Go away party ''.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, jazzdog32095 said:

Truly words from an ' Old Idiot ' that Pattaya exists for only one reason. That being a place he can pay teenage girls $30 to provide sex he would otherwise never experience. He goes on to imply if one happens to live here they must also be a monger. Fortunately that's very far from the truth. I know that because Charleys' stand out of the crowd like a black eye often with actual black eyes. Don't fool yourself, The vast majority of Thais and expats here would take get joy in giving you idiots a '' Go away party ''.

Given you don't say which country's $ that is it's meaningless, and in any case it's against forum rules to post such information. We can talk about it but not the specifics.

I certainly never implied that one had to be a monger to live in Pattaya- however, carry on making stuff up. I need something to laugh at.

If you don't know why Pattaya became a city, should you even be contributing?

The vast majority of Thais and expats here would take get joy in giving you idiots a '' Go away party ''.

End quote

I do love posts like this as it gives me a good :cheesy:.

BTW, are you aware of rule 7?

PS. You didn't tell us how you know that

young prostitutes ........ suffer severe mental and physical health issues.

Can I expect an answer anytime soon?

Edited by thaibeachlovers

On 9/16/2021 at 3:09 PM, georgegeorgia said:

Ok I would tolerate it with a younger person having those opinions but not some old codger my age who should get over it...

Feeling the opposite. Old folks are set in their anti LGBTQ and misogynistic ways... younger folk should know better.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, mikebike said:

Feeling the opposite. Old folks are set in their anti LGBTQ and misogynistic ways... younger folk should know better.

My personal experience has been that younger people are far more opened minded, analytical,  questioning and aware than many of my contemporaries were at a similar age

Edited by RJRS1301
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, mikebike said:

Old people can learn new ways of thinking too - you never stop learning (or you should not do)

When I was a boy Germany and the German people were never discussed. This was not long after WWII. Still a very raw wound, as many family members were lost during that time.

But I learned that it was not THE German people, it was SOME German people. An important distinction.

But I will agree that anyone who holds racist, bigoted, sexist, misogynistic, beliefs is not worth my time. They have learned nothing, and at this late date will not changes their spots so to speak.

2 hours ago, james1943 said:

George Pattaya is not Thailand it was just a place where pervert went and now that Pattaya is dead so are all the pervert. The real Thailand is north east Thailand where the real Thai people are and treat people like humans and not ATM machines

That's the real Isaan.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, starky said:

Ill think you'll find it's older people generally who find it hardest to change their mindset. My old man is a Vietnam vet still hates "gooks".

Disowned me for a couple of years when I married my missus now is proud to proclaim never met an Asian that was any good but xxxx is ok. So we making progress lol. And just for the record Australians, of which I'm one, are without a doubt some of the most racist people on the planet being jokey about racism doesn't make it not racist.

All I heard growing is up was gook, spic, <deleted>, slaphead, bubble and squeak, lebbo, slant eyes and a million other derogatory terms to numerous to mention followed up by its alright mate only joking.

I couldn’t believe it when I went to Aus the first time and saw COON cheese!

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, possum1931 said:

I find that people who are bitter mostly seem to have drinking problems, note I said mostly.

I think most people that have drinking problems are bitter and not the other way around haha

Lots of reasons to be bitter and old, I know plenty, some drink, some are just mad all the time because they are constipated 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, johnnybangkok said:

I have an older friend who is possibly the most bigoted person I've ever met. Nice guy in most situations but he's racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, you name it he's it BUT and it's a crucial but, he doesn't see it in himself until it's pointed out to him. Rather than judge I've tried to educate as it's very much a generational thing with him and a product of being bullied when he was younger (he's quite Mediteranean looking so was subject to racist abuse when he was a kid). When you start peeling back the reasoning you start to see the cause and when you know the cause you can start working to improve it.
It's a work in progress for sure (he genuinely thought it was ok to call black people the N word and gay people 'an abomination') but there is much improvement and although I doubt he'll be receiving any race relations awards any time soon, much of it is just simply down to pointing out what is/isn't acceptable now compared to 30 years ago (although i would argue most of what comes out of his mouth should never have been acceptable). 

I admire you because I wouldn’t have the energy to put that amount of work into some old bigot.

11 minutes ago, Fairynuff said:

I couldn’t believe it when I went to Aus the first time and saw COON cheese!

That was the name of the man  who first used the technique for that type of cheese.

Edward William Coon (31 July 1871 – 12 January 1934) was an American produce merchant and cheesemaker, who patented a cheese-ripening process that eschewed pasteurization, instead retaining the live bacteria to produce a cheese that was said to be more easily digested and have a more attractive flavor.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Longwood50 said:

The same should be true for gays, lesbians, transexuals, swingers, or any other variant you can imagine.  Its fine that you have chosen that as your preference. 

It’s precisely the text book bigots like you who made it necessary, but you don’t see it and you never will. Anyone with a grain of intelligence has by now understood that sexuality is not a preference or choice  in the same way that religion, bigotry or hate ARE choices

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, james1943 said:

George Pattaya is not Thailand it was just a place where pervert went and now that Pattaya is dead so are all the pervert. The real Thailand is north east Thailand where the real Thai people are and treat people like humans and not ATM machines

? You do know the vast majority of girls working the bars and raiding ATM's are from Isan?