I'm really over old idiots in Thailand

georgegeorgia

56 minutes ago, Fairynuff said:

I love these experts and their reports. When these are commissioned the first question is “what result do you want” and they work from there. It matters not whether it’s 1% or 101%. Who cares, people just want to be treated fairly and equally 

Yeah, 98% don't want to be called names by an  angry minority.
Google - group think, argumentum ad hominem, ethos, logos, and pathos.

17 hours ago, jazzdog32095 said:

Very sad seeing girls 16-24 years old after only months in the trade walking the streets like Dustin Hoffman in Rainman, likely scarred for life. A compassionate society would enforce the laws as written rather than pulling over every farang on a motorbike.

I don't know many any in Sin City that arrived as virgins.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, jazzdog32095 said:

Very sad seeing girls 16-24 years old after only months in the trade walking the streets like Dustin Hoffman in Rainman, likely scarred for life. A compassionate society would enforce the laws as written rather than pulling over every farang on a motorbike.

What do propose for girls who need to make a lot of money to support their families? Little education.

As in America some girls/women don't want to work for a pittance in a boring job. The girls need options so they can choose. Not me, not you.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 9/16/2021 at 11:12 PM, Hummin said:

I have friends I used to hang out with in my twenties, travel, party, and all that kind of things, now 30 years later they come, and visit me In Thailand.  I can barely stay with them after 7 in the night. I feel they are at the same spot where I left them in my twenties, and I have moved along. So late lunch early dinner and off back home before it gets to ugly ????

When see them back home in their sphere, they behave, are polite, talk good and it is possible to have some good interesting talks, but at once coming down here, they go nuts. 

amazing thailand!

• Thanks 1