Enter with Visa Exempt, extend and then second extension for staying with spouse?

I have never used the visa exemption request.  I would like to have a 90-100 day this year.  Travel from USA at end of Nov  and Thai wife is avail for extension.  

I do realize that I can get the  an O1 visa in US first, but next week they roll out a completely new platform for EVisa  and  I am wary of another learning curve with it.

Thanks in advance,

• Like 1

My Thai wife has a 10 year, multiple entry visa to the US. A K3. She has visited several times already. We are contemplating a change in lifestyle that would bring us in and of the US frequently. I cannot seem to find any information, as to whether or not there are any limits, on how many times a year, or how often she can enter the US. Anyone with similar experience, have any idea? 

14 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

My Thai wife has a 10 year, multiple entry visa to the US. A K3. She has visited several times already. We are contemplating a change in lifestyle that would bring us in and of the US frequently. I cannot seem to find any information, as to whether or not there are any limits, on how many times a year, or how often she can enter the US. Anyone with similar experience, have any idea? 

That is question that should be asked on the visas for other countries forum.

https://aseannow.com/forum/25-visas-and-migration-to-other-countries/

On 9/20/2021 at 9:14 AM, spidermike007 said:

try the embassy they know