Beer Prices

Jip99

Apologies for my laziness but I know many people have beer prices at their fingertips.

I am looking for the price for a box of 24 x 330 Tiger Light and also 24 x 330 San Miguel ZERO.

MAKRO or local beer wholesalers - just an indication.

14 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Hang back......tax and duty to be reduced in the near future by 50%.

The idiots running the show think this will have the foreign millionaires queueing to get in.

Hey Will, where did you read about the reduction of taxes on alcohol? - would save me an absolute fortune!

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

The idiots running the show think this will have the foreign millionaires queueing to get in.

Alcohol, cigar duty cuts

The Customs Department is preparing to lower duty on the import of alcoholic beverages and cigars by 50% for five years in line with the government's economic stimulus and investment promotion package.

1. I can't wait that long.

2. Nothing to do with your so-called idiots.......it is a proposal from the Customs Department.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Will B Good said:

....and you really think the customs department would take upon themselves to reduce duty by 50%....get real.

Patchara Anuntasilpa, director-general of the department, said the cuts are in accordance with the Sept 14 cabinet resolution involving plans to revive the post-Covid-19 economy by encouraging wealthy foreigners and highly skilled professionals to stay and work in the country.

They haven't been approved yet.

But if you want to believe hearsay, then up to you. I recommend TAT announcements if you really want to test fantasy vs reality.

1 minute ago, chickenslegs said:

On the Wishbeer website Tiger Light is 1,309 THB and San Mig Zero is 1,559 THB.

Thank you.

Unfortunately, that price includes delivery......I am pretty sure that Makro etc will sell for under 1,000 Baht.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Will B Good said:

Alcohol, cigar duty cuts

The Customs Department is preparing to lower duty on the import of alcoholic beverages and cigars by 50% for five years in line with the government's economic stimulus and investment promotion package.

Cant wait

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jip99 said:

Thank you.

Unfortunately, that price includes delivery......I am pretty sure that Makro etc will sell for under 1,000 Baht.

I just looked again. Seems that wishbeer gets around the ban on online sales by insisting you become a member.

Once you sign up, the prices become 917 THB (Tiger light) and 1039 THB San Mig Zero).

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jip99 said:

Read my opening post..................I have already apologised for my laziness......... which is due to it peeing down with rain. 

it's a good idea to ask online rather than wasting time driving/riding arond to compare prices. It is not laziness.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, JensenZ said:

it's a good idea to ask online rather than wasting time driving/riding arond to compare prices. It is not laziness.

LOL.........obviously not on ASEAN. ????

I can understand the mass migration to other forums.????

23 minutes ago, big dendrobenaes said:

WHY ask on here.????

GO TO one of the many wholesale outlets and get prices.....

there are many where i live....jomtien.....

TO give you an idea......I pay 750 baht for a case of small tins of LEO !!!!

When will you be going there next ?

Could you get me a few cases of Chang and drop them off around my house ?

Bring the  receipt and I will pay what the receipt says 

• Haha 1

The total trade value
of U.S. alcoholic beverage exports to Thailand in 2020 was approximately U.S. $11 million, up 17.5
percent from 2019. U.S. wine exports accounted for 66 percent of the total U.S. alcoholic beverages to
Thailand, followed by beer at 25 percent and distilled spirit at 9 percent.

https://apps.fas.usda.gov/newgainapi/api/Report/DownloadReportByFileName?fileName=The Thai Excise Department Approves US Export Certificates for Alcoholic Beverages_Bangkok_Thailand_08-29-2021.pdf

Not that I drink that stuff; Beer Lao rules.