Sinovac has one big advantage over other vaccines, official says

webfact

14 hours ago, ezzra said:

With Sinovac, other than the fact that it is cheaper than the other ones, you'll probably will have to take couple or more of booster shots to make it work and this is when the cheap become expensive...

not mentioning kowtowing ( i would have used stronger terms but it's not allowed) to the big brother China...

Actually Astra Zeneca is far cheaper. $3-$4 per dose.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, uli65 said:

I am not living in the corrupt pharma and google universe, 

but you can enjoy your jabs , I know I am right, we talk again in about 1 year from now, bye

I remember when Trump supporters made similar predictions and similar promises to gloat. Where did they go? And how can we compel you to reappear a year from now? Ya gonna leave us your contact info?

22 hours ago, ezzra said:

With Sinovac, other than the fact that it is cheaper than the other ones, you'll probably will have to take couple or more of booster shots to make it work and this is when the cheap become expensive...

not mentioning kowtowing ( i would have used stronger terms but it's not allowed) to the big brother China...

You say sinovac is cheaper than the other ones ? I Googled this recently and as for sinovac prices all I could find was the price that the Chinese paid , an incredible $60 a jab . However the article went on to say that the price of sinovac depended on the wealth of the population of destination . 

Surprisingly the cheapest vaccine appears to be the AZ at around $ 4-5 per jab and Pfizer coming in at   $20 per jab . But will we ever know the reality ?

34 minutes ago, superal said:

You say sinovac is cheaper than the other ones ? I Googled this recently and as for sinovac prices all I could find was the price that the Chinese paid , an incredible $60 a jab . However the article went on to say that the price of sinovac depended on the wealth of the population of destination . 

Surprisingly the cheapest vaccine appears to be the AZ at around $ 4-5 per jab and Pfizer coming in at   $20 per jab . But will we ever know the reality ?

AZ is that cheap (I thought it was $3-$4) because Oxford University stipulated that the price of the vaccine had to be kept low. At least in the first phase.

3 minutes ago, placeholder said:

AZ is that cheap (I thought it was $3-$4) because Oxford University stipulated that the price of the vaccine had to be kept low. At least in the first phase.

Yes , AZ were / are selling it at cost , i.e. non profit making ,  $ 4 or 5 a jab 

23 hours ago, ezzra said:

They paid a lot more for the Sinovac than was the going rate. There was some price breakdowns in the BP I think it was the other day where A Nut In charge was touting how much cheaper they are getting it now and revealed the original price, I wonder where all the excess payment ended up, hmmmm.

Cheers

• Like 2

23 hours ago, HeijoshinCool said:

Sinovac has one big advantage over other vaccines, official says

It is easier for Thais to pronounce than Pfizer or Astra Zeca....?

Thais can't pronounce 'V' - hence 'Wodka'.  So it follows they will say 'Sinowhack'

• Like 1
  • Haha 1