Bangkok Vaccinates Students Against COVID-19 in Pilot Project

webfact

fb25f8e59253ca3f47527e65180d4448_small.jpg

By Subhabhong Rarueysong

BANGKOK (NNT) - The Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) has undertaken a pilot project, vaccinating 2,295 students in the risk group of those with any of seven diseases, among more than 5,000 students who have registered for inoculation.

The students, including 1,681 who received their first dose and 614 who received their second, were given the Pfizer vaccine at the Faculty of Medicine Vajira Hospital, Nawamintrathirat University. No side-effects were reported.

Deputy Government Spokesperson Ratchada Dhnadirek said the government is preparing to inoculate more than 4.5 million students aged 12-18 with the Pfizer vaccine.

The Ministry of Education is currently surveying the number of students, with parental consent, before opening vaccine units in the areas of the educational institutions in each province. Schools must send information to provincial education offices by Sunday. Provincial education offices will prepare the provincial list, to send to the Bureau of Integrated Education Affairs on Tuesday.

Discover Cigna’s range of health insurance solutions created for expats and local nationals living in Thailand - click to view

nnt.jpg

Let's experiment on children next. I mean, sure, we haven't vaccinated all the adults, and those we have will get some unapproved vaccine combination injected in similarly unapproved subcutaneous ways. 

Just praying on the uneducated population at this point to make it look as though you are doing well and save face.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, sucit said:

I believe there is a good chance photos like this will be shown as utterly horrific in the intermediate term future. They should not be doing this no matter what the effects of this vaccine turn out to be. It’s honestly way below flat earthing. Vaccine is brand new, yet to be rigorously tested for long term effects, and children don’t need protection. All you can say is wow at this point.

The look on the little girls face says it all.

3 hours ago, sucit said:

I believe there is a good chance photos like this will be shown as utterly horrific in the intermediate term future. They should not be doing this no matter what the effects of this vaccine turn out to be. It’s honestly way below flat earthing. Vaccine is brand new, yet to be rigorously tested for long term effects, and children don’t need protection. All you can say is wow at this point.

mRNA reseatch has been going on a number of years. They are hardly "brand new". 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/27/2021 at 3:25 PM, DavisH said:

How many mRNA vaccines are being used on a global scale?

as far as these kids go, there is an antiviral pill now, which is probably going to turn out to be much safer if I had to guess. I have been posting all along the people rushing to get vaccines, especially for their young kids, are very Ill advised. Believe yourself, not pharma backed media and politicians. 

On 9/27/2021 at 3:25 PM, DavisH said:

It’s funny because there was a guy who posted here a few days ago “my teeth were chattering for hours” after he took the vaccine. He seemed to think nothing of it. It’s obvious brainwashing. We don’t know the long effects of the vaccines yet. Fact. 

On 9/27/2021 at 2:27 PM, sucit said:

Lies, the mRNA tech has been tested for at least 10 years,