English speaking admin assistant salaries?

10 hours ago, Neeranam said:

So should 7/11 staff speak English too?

7/11 staff just need to scan the products that we buy and return the change. They don't really need to communicate much, a simple command of English is enough for them eg. you want bag, numbers....

I have seen some farangs yelling at bank staff for not understanding their English. There's much more English involved like 'why did the bank charge me this fee?', 'why hasn't my money transfer arrive yet'...

Edited by EricTh

1 hour ago, misterworldwide said:

I’m based in Thonglor, saying this, they will be able to work from home most days each week (but not all). The person doesn’t need to be particularly experienced, though does need to be English fluent, and able to do some data entry related work (basically, just involving spreadsheets and what not). 

I would start with 20K for probation period if just finished studies, rising to 25K for first year. Would also include performance/company profit related bonus.

If more experienced could try and use their current salary as a guideline, but as we all know this probably won't be true. It's also a common question on application forms to ask what salary they are expecting.

Another thing to consider it's quite common to pay a 13th salary in December.

• Like 1