Concerning Asian Women: What is the Sweet Spot? I Mean, what is your Favorite Age? Do you not think that 40 is Sweetest?

GammaGlobulin

When we first met she was 30 - I thought she was simply beautiful .... classic 'dusky maiden' looks, a walking white male fantasy.  Smart too.

11 years together and she looks even better.  Only major change is her skin color - now a light cappuccino shade.  She wants even whiter skin, as she think it suits her position as the 'bosses wife', but I still prefer the exotic look.  Probably a result of early exposure to the Green Lady painting and native girl boobies in National Geographic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/30/2021 at 5:40 PM, Neeranam said:

If I were to be single again, they younger the better surely down until 25ish Anything younger would be perverted for someone in their 50s. 

Jeez I'm a pervert then.

Dating - I liken it to buying a car, if you want to have a good time without any cares, you buy the newest most sporty model you can afford.  However, if you're looking for something for long journeys etc, perhaps something more practical is better.

Probably in most cases late 20s or early 30s.

There are, however, women in early 40s who are wild and still good looking.

But younger women, 18-25 are often shy or just not good at it. There are a few gems though.

Edited by FruitPudding

On 10/1/2021 at 5:50 AM, gk10012001 said:

Well, I was 47 when I went to Thailand on my first trip.  young 20s were within reach. Now at 64, well, that opens up a wide range, as my needs are modest.  Too young and you probably will find you have so little in common, such that any conversation is tough except for routine fun stuff.  You may find that is tedious to put up with no matter how sexy or fit the girl is.

You have conversations with the totty? Can't say that I remember anything beyond asking her what restaurant she wanted to eat at.

My priorities when finding one to rent was never her conversational ability.

9 hours ago, FruitPudding said:

>>But younger women, 18-25 are often shy or just not good at it. <<There are a few gems though.

The flip side of that coin is you have a “tabula rasa” you can train and mold in accordance with your own predilections. ????

Edited by fusion58