Do you know this man? Police appeal for help in tracking down foreigner in Khon Kaen massage woman attack

webfact

Terrible incident, woman trying to earn a few Baht, and subjected to an attack is so wrong!

If he wanted a woman it's not like there's a shortage!

I think I read he was infatuated with the victim? 

If so it begs the question what was gained assaulting her?

I sincerely hope that he's discovered by some Thai's first, and then handed over to the police.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hotchilli said:

Hope so, his look is somewhat unique so next time he goes to buy food or water maybe it will raise the alarm.

He can run but not hide forever.

already caught near Nana this morning   ....   a dangerous guy

Edited by steven100
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, steven100 said:

so he's on the run and goes around massage shops attacking..  Please send his pic to others in Isaan and alert your friends. 

How much easier the tracing job would be if police had been diligent in ensuring that motorbikes have and clearly visible number plates. Stop and fine those that dont. Strange that 90 day reporting and TM30 are considered so important to keep track of us, but not motorbike number plates.

• Like 2

Totally confused. Now he's American, not Australian. The victim has not named him. He's been picked up in a condo in Bangkok, but we were told he was moving around the north east on a motorbike. Something doesn't add up based on reports made so far.

6 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:

If he has any sense he will hand himself in to the cops sooner rather than later.

Better than then risk some Thai vigilante group finding him first...

I am usually not one for mob justice, but seeing what an animal this guy is, I think I would gladly make an exception for this POS.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

You would figure that a check of their database would show his photo and who he is.  Their is a chance he came into the country illegally but I find that highly unlikely.  With his picture they could check that immigration data base and they would know shortly who he is.

A computer database in immigration you must be joking otherwise why would we need to supply the same paper work year after year even though nothing has changed 

On 10/2/2021 at 9:26 AM, bobandyson said:

But yesterday they wanted us to look for a guy with a pixelated face. They must've had great confidence in themselves that they'd find him, so now it's back to asking the public to help tracking him down.

I'm surprised that there are not lots more crimes reported, especially robbers with weapons holding up shops and emptying the tills when everyone is wearing masks.

You are not allowed to go into a bank wearing a motorbike helmet, but you can wearing a mask.

There is one thing that I have got to give this scumbag and that is he rode that motocross bike from Nana to Khon Kaen to molest a 12 year old school girl at Ban Phae then attempt to rape and attack a 45 year old masseuse in Khon Kaen or vice-versa and then get on that bike and ride it back to Nana. That would be about 1,100 to 1,200 kilometres, boy I reacon his a*s would be sore after that bike ride

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Hanuman2547 said:

Are they sure the person that they have detained is the right guy?

I would say at a guess that they have the right guy as it has now been released that he has confessed to both the rape and assault on the masseuse in Khon Kaen plus to the sexual molesting of the 12 year old school girl at a roadside food stall at Ban Phae on his way back to Nana. He claims that it was because of the use of the illegal drug speed that led him to commit these offences.