AirAsia - Over 40KG Baggage?

Genix

Just bought a ticket from Phuket to Bangkok and paid for an additional 20kg... so total 40kg.

However, I have between 45-50kg with me (returning home, in Phuket Sandbox at the moment) my backpack is already full so no space there.

Their phone support has a pre-recorded message saying to use their EVA chat which is a automated bot support which just leads to the add-on page (already bought extra 20kg).

Reading their FAQ some pages say if you need more than 40kg make sure it's 32kg max per luggage (which I read prior to booking) & now reading another page which says 40KG is max per person.

Is there a way to reach customer support via phone? Or is there a way to go about this... 

Thanks

Edited by Genix

57 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Just pay Kerry or the Post Office to ship a box of stuff to your home.

Or wear a coat with big pockets full of the heavy items when you board the plane.

Or wear all your clothes, take them off after you board.

If you do the third option please do not take off all your clothes on board as you may not reach your destination ????

21 minutes ago, ThaIrish Sean said:

If you do the third option please do not take off all your clothes on board as you may not reach your destination ????

Perhaps I should do it mid-way when we're closer to Bangkok that way the Pilot turns on the turbo engines to reach Bangkok faster....

I'm sure everyone aboard would appreciate getting home a lot quicker.

• Haha 1