Coe problem

13 minutes ago, internationalism said:

try different browser.

probably temporary glitch

Exactly this....   I found Mac Safari to be problematic and have had feedback from others I’ve given advice to that switching browsers resolved the issues with uploading documents and saving and moving on to the next screen etc.

What device are you using to check on the CoE?

Back in March/April of this year I was applying for my visa and CoE via my iPhone X and had a similar problem like yours, for a number of days I kept getting nothing, then I switched to a laptop and everything worked fine. Even after I downloaded the CoE via the laptop my iPhone still showed nothing.

I believe that you are not uploading correctly the documents using the small icon and confirming, the same happened to me before.

After you have selected a file from your computer, you have to click a small icon "attach" in order to attach the file into your CoE account in order to complete your CoE registration.

How to attach a file for CoE.jpg

• Like 1

I dont know maybe other ideas are correct but had said here before there is some "small" button what should press when put your documents forward. Look carefully TAT people are not best to make pages .

Edited by 2 is 1

Thankyou all for your help on this , I tried a computer in the library and it went first time (moment of supreme joy) , I also checked all the uploads as people said but they were all okay. The limits then of mobile internet I suppose.

I must wait now for the embassy’s reply , I may have a problem with the return flight which I booked for 45 days on , but I can change that if necessary.

15 hours ago, Joe2050 said:

I believe that you are not uploading correctly the documents using the small icon and confirming, the same happened to me before.

After you have selected a file from your computer, you have to click a small icon "attach" in order to attach the file into your CoE account in order to complete your CoE registration.

How to attach a file for CoE.jpg

Exactly problem I had..