Visa exemption still 45 days or back to 30 days?

Anyone knows if they extended the 45 days or it really stopped on October 1st? Asking as I will fly in early November for 41 days to Thailand. I wouldn`t mind to get a tourist visa, but my home country embassy is simply ignoring my e-mails/calls. Walk-In is not possible due to covid and sending my passport to them is just too risky, as they may take up to 6 weeks. 

I have my return ticket booked, but my stay will be longer than just 30 days. I know that I have the possibility to extend the 30 days one time at the immigration, but will I still get the COE, if I travel by exemption and its over 30 days?

My last COE back in February was hassle-free , but I had a proper visa and they didn`t even ask for a return ticket. I know the possibility of onward-tickets, but that would really be my last solution. 

THX

More than one embassy websites are stating it is 30 day now.

No first hand reports from anybody yet that has entered visa exempt since the the 1st about it.

If the embassy or official consulate you apply for a tourist visa at are using the e visa website they are emailing a stickerless visa to applicants. No need to mail your passport.

Thx @ubonjoe The problem is that Germany has no evisa option ???? Thats why I asked. I guess you need a return ticket for the COE if entering on exempt right? No problem, as I got that, but I think the stupid consulate in Frankfurt will reject it, as it`s over 30 days. Even I know I am 100% entiteled to extend that exemption entry for 30 days at CW.

I have the same problem , I have recently applied for the second part of the coe with a 45 day return flight and haven’t received an answer yet. I notice on the coe form that you can have return or one way flights , it doesn’t want very much information about the return one even if you have one. I am hoping that it doesn’t matter for the coe.                                                                        I anticipate the airline may refuse boarding in which case I will try onward ticket .com or failing that even the cheapest throwaway ticket which would be singapore. Let me know how you get on. Best of luck