COE and entry process

I understand the Phuket sandbox 7 day stay and last day before leaving to be able to basically go where you want to in the country. However from I am reading is that Bangkok may open in Nov same as Phuket but my question is I know you are supposed to stay in Bangkok for the full 7 days if you are fully Vax but in reality how will the Thai government know if you just split on day 3 and leave Bangkok for your home town?? Is it tracked from your passport where you have to get your final covid free test on day 7 or what is stopping someone??

Details have not been announced, no confirmations or even indications of how the ‘Bangkok’ opening may work. 

Will staying at SHA+ hotels even be a requirement ?

Will Thailand just open up and ask that those travelling in ‘isolate’ at home for a week ?

Will PCR tests on arrival and day 5/6 be a continued requirement ?

Perhaps the PCR test on arrival will be sufficient ?

OR, Perhaps SHA+ will be a requirement and arrivals will have to register daily at their Bangkok SHA+ accommodation (I had to register daily at my SHA+ accommodation in Phuket for the 1st week).

Perhaps a combination of PCR Test on Arrival, Registering daily at your SHA+ accommodation and the day 5/6 PCR test will be sufficient to ensure that arrivals to carry out their 7 day Bangkok SHA+ ‘monitoring’ (or whatever its going to be called). 

Whatever is going to happen, we can be fairly sure that the goal post will be shifted a few times between now and Nov 1st with a series of mixed and contradictory announcements !

• Like 1

How I think its going to Work: 

A) Its not feasible, so the Bangkok opening will just be delayed until the emergency decree is lifted and the whole of Thailand opens up. 

B) Continued CoE. Preflight PCR test. Arrival PCR Test. SHA+ Accommodation in Bangkok (hotel is responsible for ensuring you are registered daily - i.e. by scanning your Mor Chana or Thailand Plus App). Day 5/6 PCR test. Issued release document on day 7.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Details have not been announced, no confirmations or even indications of how the ‘Bangkok’ opening may work. 

Will staying at SHA+ hotels even be a requirement ?

Will Thailand just open up and ask that those travelling in ‘isolate’ at home for a week ?

Will PCR tests on arrival and day 5/6 be a continued requirement ?

Perhaps the PCR test on arrival will be sufficient ?

OR, Perhaps SHA+ will be a requirement and arrivals will have to register daily at their Bangkok SHA+ accommodation (I had to register daily at my SHA+ accommodation in Phuket for the 1st week).

Perhaps a combination of PCR Test on Arrival, Registering daily at your SHA+ accommodation and the day 5/6 PCR test will be sufficient to ensure that arrivals to carry out their 7 day Bangkok SHA+ ‘monitoring’ (or whatever its going to be called). 

Whatever is going to happen, we can be fairly sure that the goal post will be shifted a few times between now and Nov 1st with a series of mixed and contradictory announcements !

I understand what you are saying TIT ! Thank you