Sandbox info

Hi All, thanks in advance. 

I'm hoping to return to BKK via phuket sandbox in 3 weeks from the UK. 

However I am hoping to go to Italy next week, for 1 week, then returning to the UK for one week before departing to Sandbox. 

However it states that you must be in the country of departure for 21 days before flying to Phuket, which would mean if I have an Italian stamp in my passport I would not be eligible. Is this the case?? 

The wording for the rule varies on different sites, and is as follows on the official site: "Must travel from countries listed by TAT, and must have stayed in those countries for at least 21 days prior to departure" 

-which is kind of suggesting that as long as they're TAT approved I can stay in any of the countries 21 days before (this doesn't seem to be suggested on other sites) 

Hope my query makes sense, and any info is greatly appreciated. 

Thank you, 

Joe 

Things have changed recently. They dropped the listed country requirement for the sandbox and the 21 day before departure requirement.

The rules to get a COE for the sandbox no longer mentions the 21 day before requirement.

Updated_Phuket_Sandbox_Eng.png

Source: https://london.thaiembassy.org/en/publicservice/requirements-for-foreigners-travelling-to-thailand-during-covid-19-tra?page=5d6636cd15e39c3bd00072dd&menu=5f4b6eb3f6ae4b236972c562

8 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Things have changed recently. They dropped the listed country requirement for the sandbox and the 21 day before departure requirement.

The rules to get a COE for the sandbox no longer mentions the 21 day before requirement.

Updated_Phuket_Sandbox_Eng.png

Source: https://london.thaiembassy.org/en/publicservice/requirements-for-foreigners-travelling-to-thailand-during-covid-19-tra?page=5d6636cd15e39c3bd00072dd&menu=5f4b6eb3f6ae4b236972c562

Thank you, this is reassuring