Vaccine passport/certificate

drh1010

2 minutes ago, arick said:

A is for astra 1 is for Thai Astra then batch number. They were only giving slip/receipts  out to people that asked for them. 

Screenshot_20211010_102941_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

So then where did my AZ vaccine come from with its D0 starting lot number

1 hour ago, arick said:

A is for astra 1 is for Thai Astra then batch number. They were only giving slip/receipts  out to people that asked for them. 

Screenshot_20211010_102941_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

No blue stamp on my certificate, everything is in black (Inc signature) just like a photocopy

On 10/9/2021 at 9:12 AM, slsmith38 said:

The yellow book is not needed for travel. All you need is the official vaccine certificate issued by the Thailand Ministry of Public Health which you get after second vaccine and has QR code that links to Mor Phrom App. The yellow book is something invented by Thailand and only supplements the vaccine certificate. It has no QR code which some countries require so there is really no point getting it. I am traveling right now to Dubai and Oman and they ask for the vaccine certificate.

Then why did the Thai government ask people to get the vaccine passport if they want to travel abroad?

A link to the Mor Phrom app? Does it require a userid and password?

Edited by EricTh

On 10/8/2021 at 9:02 PM, IAMHERE said:

Wondering if they'll stamp the yellow vaccine book when you get the booster or will it be another color book.

I had my Moderna in Walmart in the USA; guess I'll never see a yellow vaccine book of my own.

This is what I just got here in Florida.  Note the pharmacy also gave me a reciept that had some additional details on it.  Some states have some online things, but most do not. and there is no centralized Federal database.  As I recall, my old Yellow shot card had nothing particularly official on it either except for initials and dates, Tetanus, Diptheria, and all those things I got when in the Air Force.

vaccineInfo - Copy.jpg

22 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

It makes more sense to me to just add the covid vax into my existing book rather than carry another document.

I have not had one of those for 40 years or more. So few countries seem to ask for them. 

On 10/9/2021 at 8:36 AM, Tedly said:
On 10/9/2021 at 8:02 AM, IAMHERE said:

Wondering if they'll stamp the yellow vaccine book when you get the booster or will it be another color book.

I had my Moderna in Walmart in the USA; guess I'll never see a yellow vaccine book of my own.

Yea, I was wondering about that too, I had mine done in USA before coming here. I do have a card showing dates of both shots but not sure how accepted that will be. 

We cannot get a Yellow Covid-19 vaccine passport issued in Thailand IF we have received our vaccines outside of Thailand.

• Thanks 1

On 10/9/2021 at 9:12 AM, slsmith38 said:

The yellow book is not needed for travel. All you need is the official vaccine certificate issued by the Thailand Ministry of Public Health which you get after second vaccine and has QR code that links to Mor Phrom App. The yellow book is something invented by Thailand and only supplements the vaccine certificate. It has no QR code which some countries require so there is really no point getting it. I am traveling right now to Dubai and Oman and they ask for the vaccine certificate.

My Wife has been informed that the Yellow Covid-19 Vaccine Passport is required to return to Thailand (for Thai issued Vaccines). 

On 10/10/2021 at 11:36 AM, Expat68 said:

No blue stamp on my certificate, everything is in black (Inc signature) just like a photocopy

It shouldn't matter your on the data base. Maybe your vaccine centre is to busy to sign and stamp all. I have the luxury of living in a small province we get a more personal touch. 

Edited by arick

On 10/11/2021 at 5:41 AM, richard_smith237 said:

We cannot get a Yellow Covid-19 vaccine passport issued in Thailand IF we have received our vaccines outside of Thailand.

So we cannot go out for diner if the restaurant wants a proof to be fully vaxxed? Or is there a way for tourists/expats who got their shots in the home country? Get tested each time before entering a restaurant?

On 10/14/2021 at 12:55 PM, JustAnotherHun said:
On 10/11/2021 at 10:41 AM, richard_smith237 said:

Expand  

So we cannot go out for diner if the restaurant wants a proof to be fully vaxxed? Or is there a way for tourists/expats who got their shots in the home country? Get tested each time before entering a restaurant?

I guess we can show a copy of our vaccine certificate (from the overseas vaccination). 

If a restaurant insists on proof of vaccination and doesn’t accept that then I don’t want to eat there anyway !

Realistically - I don’t think any place will be asking to see proof of vaccination, they may just simply ask and accept the word of customers... or even just have a sign on the door asking that all customers are vaccinated.

That will last for a short while before its all ignored and forgotten about.