Vaccine passport/certificate

drh1010

Assuming it's the same yellow booklet I got when I got travel vaccinations I think any hospital that does the vaccination should be able to give you the book.

I got mine and BKK hospital, and Bumrungrad updated it a few years ago with my boosters and shingles vaccine.

• Like 1

Any hospital that does the vaccine can give. Personally the paper slip that you get with the data batch number with your ID /passport number would be enough. What country is saying you need a yellow book. You just need evidence not a yellow book. Your vaccine slip is also stamped. Everybody is on the national data base ask anywhere if you don't have a vaccine record. 

• Like 2

I can send you a blank, brand-new official WHO-booklet. You need to enter your personal details on the front cover and the details of this as well as any other vaccinations is entered by the medical point of vaccination by the vaccine-administering staff/hospital.

Drop me a line with your address; once you have it please send 100 Baht for the booklet and the postage ???? 

32 minutes ago, IAMHERE said:

Wondering if they'll stamp the yellow vaccine book when you get the booster or will it be another color book.

I had my Moderna in Walmart in the USA; guess I'll never see a yellow vaccine book of my own.

Yea, I was wondering about that too, I had mine done in USA before coming here. I do have a card showing dates of both shots but not sure how accepted that will be. 

2 hours ago, arick said:

Any hospital that does the vaccine can give. Personally the paper slip that you get with the data batch number with your ID /passport number would be enough. What country is saying you need a yellow book. You just need evidence not a yellow book. Your vaccine slip is also stamped. Everybody is on the national data base ask anywhere if you don't have a vaccine record. 

Don't need the app either. But as this is the 21st century nothing can be done if you don't have a smart phone and apps for everything. Except you don't really need the app, you only think you do.

Some will say the paper slip can be forged, but I've yet to read of anyone who has been refused anything with such a slip. And, anyway, the yellow book could be forged too. Ask anyone on Khao San Road.

Signed

Old Fart Dinosaur

• Haha 1

Here in Hua Hin you would take a copy of your Vaccination Certificate and Passport Picture page to Hua Hin Hospital. Go to the Cashier window and pay 50 Baht, then take your copies and cashier receipt to the Information desk. These papers will be taken, you give the nurse your phone number, you will be given a receipt and they will call you when the booklet is ready to be picked up. It took 2 weeks for me.

• Thanks 1

I was vaccinated in Huahin in the governent hospital but I live in Prachuap Kirikhan town. When asked Huahin hospital said that the vaccination passport was available at any government hospital as a central computer holds the details of all government hopital vaccinations.This proved to be correct.  Documents required were passport and copy ( details page) a copy of the green paper provided when vaccinated and fifty Baht. A short form giving address etc had to be filled in. Four days later - as promised - A phone call came saying the passport was ready.

2 hours ago, arick said:

My vaccine slip is not stamped

I ordered the latest yellow vaccine book from Amazon, cost a fiver and it's got a page specifically for Covid-19 vaccinations. The hospital where I had the two AZ jabs done was happy to fill in the info for me, as well as giving me their official certificate. And then, of course, the digital certificate you get from the Mor Prom app has everything you need on it: it's a national proof-of-vaccination, has all your relevant personal info, details of the vaccines used, and it's all in English as well as Thai. So in total I've got three certificates to prove that I'm fully vaxxed, but what's the betting that some Border Force jobsworth in Heathrow would find something else that was needed, lol?

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Expat68 said:

My vaccine slip is not stamped

My vaccination certificate is missing an official stamp.  I was vaccinated - Pfizer X2 - at Central Festival Mall, Pattaya.  The certificate has all the info and the QR code that links to Mor Prom but is not stamped.  i don't know if that makes it invalid.

I would be interested to hear from others that were vaccinated at the same facility.  Do you have a stamp?

41 minutes ago, Guderian said:

I ordered the latest yellow vaccine book from Amazon, cost a fiver and it's got a page specifically for Covid-19 vaccinations. The hospital where I had the two AZ jabs done was happy to fill in the info for me, as well as giving me their official certificate. And then, of course, the digital certificate you get from the Mor Prom app has everything you need on it: it's a national proof-of-vaccination, has all your relevant personal info, details of the vaccines used, and it's all in English as well as Thai. So in total I've got three certificates to prove that I'm fully vaxxed, but what's the betting that some Border Force jobsworth in Heathrow would find something else that was needed, lol?

I got one of those yellow books from Amazon, I hope that MedPark are similarly cooperative when I go for my second jab.

I'm not sure that you'll have to show anything except your passport to Border Force or an e-gate when you get to Heathrow. If you've satisfied the airline check-in with one of those proofs, I suspect the only jobsworths you encounter in the UK will be outside night clubs, museums etc., or anywhere required by government or their own enthusiasm for restrictions.

20 hours ago, drh1010 said:

I saw details about how to get in BKK but wondered if there are any places locally to get one

The local government hospital should be able to issue the yellow WHO vaccine passport, that the guideline where I live, and it works.

2 hours ago, CartagenaWarlock said:

Why I need such a card? How can they prove my CDC vaccination card (vaccinated in the USA) is not fake? Is it another fad like pink card? Is acquiring the card an accomplishment in the Thailand?

There is nothing new about the yellow vaccination book. I've had one for 10-15 years.

It makes more sense to me to just add the covid vax into my existing book rather than carry another document.

Are these yellow books required for air travel here in Thailand or any other country?

I was fully vaxed in the US , flew to Thailand (April 2021) and no mention of a yellow book, besides are the airlines really that concerned about my last tetanus shot? Or if I'm good for measles, mumps and rubella?

59 minutes ago, bbko said:

Are these yellow books required for air travel here in Thailand or any other country?

I was fully vaxed in the US , flew to Thailand (April 2021) and no mention of a yellow book, besides are the airlines really that concerned about my last tetanus shot? Or if I'm good for measles, mumps and rubella?

I had to have one in the 1980's when I went to work in Nigeria, the government there demanded proof of vaccination against typhoid, cholera and yellow fever. I think even today that yellow fever is the main concern if you travel to Latin America or sub-Saharan Africa.

https://www.thaitravelclinic.com/Knowledge/who-international-certificate-of-vaccination.html

• Like 1