Suggestions on how to get 3rd shot preferably AZ

gamb00ler

I got Sinovac for 1st jab and AZ for 2nd.

I need to travel to my home country but they consider me unvaccinated because of Sinovac.

If another AZ shot is possible I could avoid a lot of inconvenience.

Any suggestions as to how get an AZ booster?

• Like 2

Same boat as you.

I was told I would have to wait 6 months for a booster???

I wonder....... if you get a booster....will you get a certificate your home country will accept?

Not even Thailand accepts sinovac/AZ it seems for anyone returning here.

What a pig's ear.

Edited by Will B Good
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

I have had two shots of AZ and down the track will have booster of whatever others are available, except Sinovac or Sinopharm 

To the original poster I would suggest checking with some of the larger private hospitals in your area.

I got a call from Chiang Mai Ram a couple of weeks ago offering AZ, all gone now though.

The British Chamber of Commerce called me to ask if I had received any vaccination, which I thought was rather nice of them. I told her I've had the usual Sinovac and AZ double, and asked about my chances of receiving a third jab (not Sinovac) before I go to Dubai in February.

She laughed and laughed.

• Sad 1

If, if it's in your mind to try and find some way to circumvent the 6 month or more waiting period for a third jab I'd seriously advise you stop doing that. The waiting period for a booster is set in place on very sound historical medical vaccination experience and knowledge. 

On 10/11/2021 at 12:07 PM, Tropposurfer said:

If, if it's in your mind to try and find some way to circumvent the 6 month or more waiting period for a third jab I'd seriously advise you stop doing that. The waiting period for a booster is set in place on very sound historical medical vaccination experience and knowledge. 

Regardless of medical history you cannot really travel with sinovac as one of your vaccines  so you need a real vaccine quickly as a booster

I think that is a major issue, certainly mine!