Did You Listen To What Momma Told You?

siftasam

18 hours ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

Son youre a <deleted>

I never listened to anything my mum or dad said unless I agreed with it, I have spent all my adult life breaking peoples rules, and only doing what suited me, but I can say in all honesty, no ordinary person has been put out in any way by the way I've lived my life.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 1FinickyOne said:

and he was elected to what office?  A modern day political strategy... 

Does that not describe the present PM? Only he wasn't elected, and knows nothing about politics, he tells lies to get out of awkward situations, real politicians tell lies, but they always remember them and give interviewees the answers that suit them.

3 hours ago, PETERTHEEATER said:

My mother would say "If you don't stop doing that it will make you blind" At age 18 I started my own company manufacturing and selling white canes. Now I'm a millionaire.

Probably only s Baht millionaire. Otherwise you would not be here ????

Well I had an aunt send all her children a letter. She asked them all if they remembered

getting vaccines and needles for, TB, Typhoid, Polio, Diphtheria, and some other diseases when

they were children. Then she asked them have any of you ever contracted any of these diseases.

No, then get your COVID vaccine.  My aunt did contract COVID recently and died of it, no one was

allowed to see her for weeks and she died alone. Needless to say all of her children have gotten 

their jabs. My mother did give me some good advice about saving money, as well as getting to know someone

for a long while before marrying them. She would also say things like a fool and his money are soon parted.

She also said, that when married, you have to respect your other half and remember that you are two

different people, and to forgive each other for things that you cannot agree on, so you can get through

you life without killing each other.

Geezer

23 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

My father, a bigot,  when I was about 12 left Knave, Mayfair and Hustler magazines around for me to find thinking it would prevent me turning gay. 

I am infering that he was unsuccessful.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, 2009 said:

I am infering that he was unsuccessful.

One does not just go straight because some dinosaur leaves 1970s magazines around. Mayfair 1980, a "bush that could knock my Aunt Connies socks off". 2004 sex party, Bangkok bank hot woman in 30s with kids or todger waved in face ? The choice was clear.

Edited by Captain Monday