Vaccinated foreign tourists free to visit anywhere in Hua Hin from Nov 1

webfact

2 hours ago, webfact said:

Tourists are required to book at a SHA+ hotel and have insurance which provides cover for COVID-19 up to $100,000.

Once the tourist arrives at the hotel they must remain in their hotel room while they await the results of a COVID-19 test. This could take up to 12 hours. 

If the test result is negative they will then be given a release form by the SHA+ Manager confirming they are free to travel. 

so only one night required at SHA Hotel then ?

• Haha 1

What a pile of drivel. People are coming to, and travelling unhindered around Hua Hin, from all over the place. There are no checks, and the one checkpoint we see near Makro is never manned, just a few annoying cones in the road, place looks like a scene from the walking dead.

i went to Bangkok for my 2 vaccinations, never went through a checkpoint. I regularly go fishing past Pranburi, again, no checkpoints. So who is going to monitor these people.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Tourists are required to book at a SHA+ hotel and have insurance which provides cover for COVID-19 up to $100,000.

Once the tourist arrives at the hotel they must remain in their hotel room while they await the results of a COVID-19 test. This could take up to 12 hours. 

Just to gouge a little money before releasing the tourists.

9 hours ago, webfact said:

It was also revealed that 70% of the populations of both Hua Hin and Cha Am will have been fully vaccinated by the end of this month.

.....The other 30% will have to fend for themselves.

Not to mention the ones vaccinated with Sinovac. 

They'll have little or no immunity 4 months after their second shot.

It's going to get worse before it gets better.

• Like 1