Udon Thani Bangkok giving Que numbers for Moderna

MrJ2U

Bangkok Hospital Udon has created a program for checking the queue for Moderna injections, which are arranged in sequential order of the date and time of payment for the vaccine reservation. Recipients can check the queue order and retrieve the receipt by filling in your order number or deposit number in the fields provided.

https://www.budcovidvaccine.com/

Edited by MrJ2U
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

I paid for one in Khon Kaen Rajapreuk.  I hope they do the same, haven't heard yet, but do have a number. 

Khon Kaen Bangkok Hospital is very helpful.  There the ones I finally got Pfeizer with after just one phone call.

You might just give them a call.

Good luck!

3 minutes ago, MJCM said:

^ +1

We paid for the one at Bangkok Hospital Korat, also hope they do the same!!

Korat a pretty major Hospital.

They usually get things before us in the upper regions.

Hopefully everyone gets notifications today.

4 minutes ago, MrJ2U said:

Khon Kaen Bangkok Hospital is very helpful.  There the ones I finally got Pfeizer with after just one phone call.

You might just give them a call.

Good luck!

I was there yesterday actually, never asked about vaccines. 

However, I would prefer Pfizer. How much is it?

Anyone know if I can get the Pfizer after Sino/Astra? And if I can, how long do I need to wait? 

4 hours ago, Neeranam said:

I was there yesterday actually, never asked about vaccines. 

However, I would prefer Pfizer. How much is it?

Anyone know if I can get the Pfizer after Sino/Astra? And if I can, how long do I need to wait? 

Pfeizer free.

A friend just called last week and they told him to walk in.  

Got the shot two hours later.

This was khon kaen Bangkok Hospital.

• Thanks 1

Received from BKK hospital Udon this morning.    Bangkok Hospital Udon

we apologize for the inconvenience caused by the large number of users of the system

the hospital. therefore, we request that the system be temporarily closed.

this will reopen on thursday, october 21, 2021 at 8:30 a.m.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, malt25 said:

Received from BKK hospital Udon this morning.    Bangkok Hospital Udon

we apologize for the inconvenience caused by the large number of users of the system

the hospital. therefore, we request that the system be temporarily closed.

this will reopen on thursday, october 21, 2021 at 8:30 a.m.

My wife has been trying all day, even called them, solly no can help.

Discussed about Mr Faland, me, delaying my shot as I have had 2 Pfizer jabs, said can delay up to 90 days, so we will see if I will get a booster in February as I received my 2nd Pfizer jab in September.

• Like 1

Also for those seeking a Pfizer jab, I heard on the grapevine they are doing them on the 28th this month (October) at the University, so if anyone is interested, I would suggest you get in touch or go to the MOPH office in Udon Thani to confirm if this the case.

Edited by 4MyEgo

13 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

My wife has been trying all day, even called them, solly no can help.

Discussed about Mr Faland, me, delaying my shot as I have had 2 Pfizer jabs, said can delay up to 90 days, so we will see if I will get a booster in February as I received my 2nd Pfizer jab in September.

Be nice to know your set in the booster department.

A lot of us will be in that situation.

Udon Thani Bangkok Hospital is taking reservations for the second generation Moderna on its website.

1 hour ago, MrJ2U said:

Be nice to know your set in the booster department.

A lot of us will be in that situation.

Udon Thani Bangkok Hospital is taking reservations for the second generation Moderna on its website.

I kind of figured that I don't want to be in this situation again, e.g. if the USA didn't provide us with the Pfizer jabs, our options would have been very limited. I still know a couple of blokes who ordered Moderna and haven't had any other vaccinations.

Having knocked back AZ in June at the height of the Thrombosis crisis and all the misinformation around, my choice, then knocking back Sinovac, I now feel hanging onto Moderna is the right thing to do, even if I don't get the booster, i.e. if I don't need it, it's reassuring to have it there, for as long as I can and then if I don't need it transfer it to someone else, no shortage at the moment of takers.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

I kind of figured that I don't want to be in this situation again, e.g. if the USA didn't provide us with the Pfizer jabs, our options would have been very limited. I still know a couple of blokes who ordered Moderna and haven't had any other vaccinations.

Having knocked back AZ in June at the height of the Thrombosis crisis and all the misinformation around, my choice, then knocking back Sinovac, I now feel hanging onto Moderna is the right thing to do, even if I don't get the booster, i.e. if I don't need it, it's reassuring to have it there, for as long as I can and then if I don't need it transfer it to someone else, no shortage at the moment of takers.

Totally agree With you!

Edited by MrJ2U
  • Thanks 1