Teenager caught on viral video performing dangerous motorbike stunt on highway in Pattaya arrested

Jonathan Fairfield

On 10/17/2021 at 6:49 AM, jacko45k said:

Of course he knew what he was doing, driving dangerously. It is a novelty they caught one of them!

To add to this, coincidentally while I was in Pattaya yesterday, I was passed by 2 kids, without helmets on a bike racing around and attempting to get up onto the back wheel... Passed me on Bong Khok, (or CP 18), then again on 3rd as they weaved and raced around traffic. Bit hopeless if Police can't stop main roads in town being used as joyrider tracks. 

A farang tourist without a helmet would be lucky to get that far...and then I saw one do a left on red at the Klang junction where they used to regularly make much money.

Edited by jacko45k

1 minute ago, Harsh Jones said:

The kid did nothing wrong. He's just trying to make this planet less boring than it has to be

A silly thing to say.  No protective equipment at all, not in full control of the bike, he not only puts himself at risk, he puts others at risk by this idiotic behavior, that should be restricted, if he must,  to race tracks and closed roads.