Will Pheu Thai’s shiny new image win it an ‘overwhelming’ victory?

webfact

On 10/23/2021 at 3:11 PM, AgMech Cowboy said:

Ah, you must be talking about all the vote buying PT does upcountry...

Personally, I hope they never win again.

Ah you must be talking about all the vote buying (unsuccessfully) up country by the Democrats.

I take it that you would rather have politicians like Suthep and his armed thugs who beat up and prevented voting by any "red" voters at that sham of an election.

On 10/24/2021 at 1:29 AM, Thailand said:

I can definitely see this military government being replaced in the coming months.

By another military government.

As it's been the reality for decades upon decades - even when the odd and very surface civilian democratic has it's way, we really know who's behind the curtain pulling the strings.

3 hours ago, Red Forever said:

Ah you must be talking about all the vote buying (unsuccessfully) up country by the Democrats.

I take it that you would rather have politicians like Suthep and his armed thugs who beat up and prevented voting by any "red" voters at that sham of an election.

From simple observations, some might suggest that they're all guilty of the same shenanigans - one from the next. 

As they're all, basically, from the same club. 

What is truly required is a systematic cleansing. Of course, nothing of this nature will ever come about in practice - there's too much to lose for all within the Boy's Club.