Vacination Certificate

davemos

34 minutes ago, jackdd said:

Does your paper have a QR code on it?

Only QR Code on mine takes you to a website where you can report any adverse affects ???? 

I'm going to try (once I get around to printing off my proof of vaccination) making an appointment with I can make an appointment with Pattayarak (0649089246) to see if they'll convert it to a "Vaccination Passport" or at least give me an ID number so I can register on the Mor Phrom app (The only number I have doesn't work even if I put 6000000 in front of it to make a 13 digit number)  

Just now, RafPinto said:

Get a proper booster.

I had in July my first AZ and last sunday my 2nd one.

That's the plan, ideally Moderna & if I can get it & will hopefully use that as an opportunity to get a proper vaccine certicate. 

Anybody know where I can get a booster?  I don't mind paying for it (in fact I would prefer paying for it if it means I don't have to queue up for hours), ideally in Pattaya area but Bangkok would work as well. 

1 minute ago, Mike Teavee said:

That's the plan, ideally Moderna & if I can get it & will hopefully use that as an opportunity to get a proper vaccine certicate. 

Anybody know where I can get a booster?  I don't mind paying for it (in fact I would prefer paying for it if it means I don't have to queue up for hours), ideally in Pattaya area but Bangkok would work as well. 

Forget about the "Moderna" as a booster.

Plenty of ppl have paid for months but still not received their vaccine. The first batch of Moderna arrives soon but a very little number and a lot of it goes to the Thai Red Cross.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mike Teavee said:

Only QR Code on mine takes you to a website where you can report any adverse affects ???? 

I'm going to try (once I get around to printing off my proof of vaccination) making an appointment with I can make an appointment with Pattayarak (0649089246) to see if they'll convert it to a "Vaccination Passport" or at least give me an ID number so I can register on the Mor Phrom app (The only number I have doesn't work even if I put 6000000 in front of it to make a 13 digit number)  

You need to scroll down a bit on the App, dont try and put the numbers in the boxes that appear, scroll down a bit and create an account first, then they will send you an SMS with a code then it can be completed.

1 hour ago, LennyW said:

You need to scroll down a bit on the App, dont try and put the numbers in the boxes that appear, scroll down a bit and create an account first, then they will send you an SMS with a code then it can be completed.

I have tried creating an account but it keeps telling me my ID Number is invalid, I'm trying to use the 6 digit Registration Number I was given & padding this with 6000000 to make it a 13 digit ID - Any ID I try that isn't 13 digits gets a different Invalid ID message ???? 

WIll print off the "Certificate" I had, get a copy of my passport & try getting a yellow cert via Pattayarak, hopefully they'll be able to give me an ID that I can use to register for Mor Prom at the same time.    

19 minutes ago, Mike Teavee said:

I have tried creating an account but it keeps telling me my ID Number is invalid, I'm trying to use the 6 digit Registration Number I was given & padding this with 6000000 to make it a 13 digit ID - Any ID I try that isn't 13 digits gets a different Invalid ID message ???? 

WIll print off the "Certificate" I had, get a copy of my passport & try getting a yellow cert via Pattayarak, hopefully they'll be able to give me an ID that I can use to register for Mor Prom at the same time.    

Same here cant registe,r no 13 digit number  anywhere. .QR code takes me to line app ?  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, davemos said:

Same here cant registe,r no 13 digit number  anywhere. .QR code takes me to line app ?  

Some guys have reported success by using a 7 digit they were given & adding 600000 in front of it to pad it to 13 digits but the only number I have is a 6 digit number & it doesn't work if I add 6000000 in front of it.