Best Thailand Online Sites to Chat/Meet a Thai Lady

Dan747

On 10/28/2021 at 2:24 AM, Sticky Rice Balls said:

There is a way to send messages on TF..I realize they seem to block the "hot" ones...and want u to pay.....

Keep clicking to find a "window" to send a message..they are there but have to click around

Sometimes I save a "hot" gal page open and open new tab for an "empty window" I will send a .   or an emoji to "access" the hot gal

Refresh the hot gal page and the counter of 10-15 mins will be there..you can then message the hot gal when the timer ends..huzzah

Or use TF app which lets u message anyone but of course the timer still applies--most just trade LINE IDS to get off the TF site

you can also go in outbox to see if the message was read by the gal.....if not your message will still be in bold text on the app

Proceed with caution Gents...

No clicking around or spend hours on trying to communicate.

A "trick" to circumvent all these sites is :
(I use chrome):

1 Right click on the "upgrade" button and chose "inspect" on the popup menu.
2. Click on the "upgrade" code (there is 1 code for the box and 1 code for the button) and click "delete".
3 "Paste" the following code where you deleted the code:
 <a id="smbutton" href="javascript:;" class="button large blue" style="float:right;" onclick="sendmessage();"><span style="width:200px;" tabindex="2" onkeydown="if (event.keyCode == 13) { sendmessage(); return false; }">Send Message</span></a>
<a id="smbutton" href="javascript:;" class="button large blue" style="float:right;" onclick="sendmessage();"><span style="width:200px;" tabindex="2" onkeydown="if (event.keyCode == 13) { sendmessage(); return false; }">Send Message</span></a>

You can send messages as normal.

• Thanks 2

14 hours ago, Confuscious said:

No clicking around or spend hours on trying to communicate.

A "trick" to circumvent all these sites is :
(I use chrome):

1 Right click on the "upgrade" button and chose "inspect" on the popup menu.
2. Click on the "upgrade" code (there is 1 code for the box and 1 code for the button) and click "delete".
3 "Paste" the following code where you deleted the code:
 <a id="smbutton" href="javascript:;" class="button large blue" style="float:right;" onclick="sendmessage();"><span style="width:200px;" tabindex="2" onkeydown="if (event.keyCochyde == 13) { sendmessage(); return false; }">Send Message</span></a>

You can send messages as normal.

nice tip tnx!....but ive come to accept TF as a frelance site so I was never a pay to play guy so i use thai cupid which im finding to be very sketchy(fake profiles)

• Thanks 1

On 10/27/2021 at 7:51 PM, BritManToo said:

Dude, you must be the only person in the Universe that hasn't realised their ThaiFriendly account name is their LINE address.

One contact and you chat via LINE.

Immediately makes me think she is chatting with 146 other dudes and is pay to play....not my type   As is clearly lowering the bar on whom/what they are seeking

• Like 1