Serial female thief arrested after allegedly stealing food from many convenience stores in Chonburi

webfact

6 hours ago, steven100 said:

When I say lock her up, I mean lock her up for a couple of nights at the station, teach her that thieving is wrong. stealing from shops is not the answer,   she should seek help if she needs food or money.  

If she gets away with stealing every time,  what next ?  a gold shop  ....  

i doubt if a bread theif will become a hardened criminal.  and i doubt she will target a bank

A lot of questions would be answered by reading the linked article.
Always recommended.

She was found stealing pork, vegetables, bread, and snacks. We called police and caught her.”

Police said they have received many reports from nearby convenience stores that the same suspect had stolen from them with CCTV footage evidence over the past several weeks and believed the suspect was a serial thief.

read on from there...

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, yogi yogi said:

i doubt if a bread theif will become a hardened criminal.  and i doubt she will target a bank

she is not a bread thief, she steals from where ever she can and she keeps stealing.

The bleeding hearts can say whatever, a thief is a thief,  she needs to be processed as the law intended.

or lets just let all thief's continue because she's a mum or is just a bread thief .....   Lol

I guess it is easy to judge without knowing the facts. She may have children and no family support or possibly a mental illness. Whatever the case there are professional thieves and desperate thieves. Whilst the former should be penalised the latter should be helped. Sometimes prevention is better served by compassion rather than retribution. In either case I would want to know the circumstances of this woman before heating up the tar and plucking the chooks.

I wonder how many sitting in judgement here have driven the company car for private purposes, gone to a conference and tacked a couple of days holiday and "forgot" to declare it, or perhaps claimed something on their tax they didn't really spend? After all thats only "minimising" tax its not theft really is it. Certainly far less heinous that a poor woman stealing food.

I seem to recall a dark skinned bloke in sandals mentioning something about removing the speck from ones' own eye first.

I am not trying to be holier than thou. I just remembered the speck in mine that's all.

Edited by Hugh Cow

8 hours ago, steven100 said:

she is not a bread thief, she steals from where ever she can and she keeps stealing.

The bleeding hearts can say whatever, a thief is a thief,  she needs to be processed as the law intended.

or lets just let all thief's continue because she's a mum or is just a bread thief .....   Lol

The woman may also be living with  mental health issue, I remember the wife of a former Governor General in Australia, who was found shoplifting on several occasions, it was not the need for the goods, as she always had enough funds on her to pay, but as she aged, and her life had always been supporting her husband and political rise, the launched into a Vice Regal role, caused her to develop a MH issue.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Harveyboy said:

but it does make it more difficult for that person to steal again eh

Locking them up stops them for a while too, but with naught to fear bar perhaps a misdemeanor charge ......better here than Europe and USA. 

• Like 1

One thing that hasn't been tried is giving people jobs with livable wages. It's proven that this impacts crime dramatically. Can't happen because of corporate greed, but it's worth a look.  Besides, I'm a French Revolution admirer. Guillotine sweeps clean.

Why all the speculation about mental health issues etc ? She's a petty thief who got caught, I saw the video on TMN News earlier in the week, she was peed off at getting caught, and she put up a fight when they tried to handcuff her, plus all the other stores that have video of her in action, she deserves everything coming her way.