Serial female thief arrested after allegedly stealing food from many convenience stores in Chonburi

webfact

1635308838651.jpg

By  Goong Nang(GN)

Chonburi – An alleged serial female thief has been caught while she was allegedly stealing food from a convenience store in the Mueang Chonburi district.

The Mueang Chonburi Police were notified of a “citizen’s arrest” of the thief from a staffer at a convenience store in the Nong Ree sub-district.

Police arrived at the store to find the suspect, Ms. Wathinee Somprasert, 30, had already been caught by staffers before police arrived and detained. She was taken to the Mueang Chonburi Police Station.

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2021/10/27/serial-female-thief-arrested-after-allegedly-stealing-food-from-many-convenience-stores-in-chonburi/

PattayaNews.jpg

• Sad 1

And we will be seeing more of it.... my Mrs was regaling me only last night over the sharp rise in price of foodstuff, particularly some sad little cauliflower! I expect it is due to increasing transport costs. That too was brought home to me when I filled the bike with 95.... which I had not needed to do for 3 weeks. 

• Like 2

For all the bleeding hearts out there who feel sorry for a serial thief, to get caught once or twice that can be glossed over but for the that woman to make a carrier out of it? Thailand has agencies to help with the needy and the destitute, ok, their are the answer to poverty but this is NOT the way to go...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 7
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, ezzra said:

For all the bleeding hearts out there who feel sorry for a serial thief, to get caught once or twice that can be glossed over but for the that woman to make a carrier out of it? Thailand has agencies to help with the needy and the destitute, ok, their are the answer to poverty but this is NOT the way to go...

Bureaucracy takes too long. Get a job in a penal colony where you can give full reign to your 17th century views on crime and punishment.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Is there anyone you would not lock up? 

Seems to be your default response to any misdemeanour, or other infraction, even when children are killed in accidents.

Sometimes the best way is address the behaviours behind the crime, rarely does prison achieve any lasting benefit, in fact it often penalises (loss of breadwinners income, children deserted and left alone, homelessness)others related to or dependent on the alleged perpetrators  

When I say lock her up, I mean lock her up for a couple of nights at the station, teach her that thieving is wrong. stealing from shops is not the answer,   she should seek help if she needs food or money.  

If she gets away with stealing every time,  what next ?  a gold shop  ....  

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, steven100 said:

ok,  give her a slap on the wrist and send her on her merry way then .....    lol

They could break a number of fingers relating to the number of times she perpetrated the act, or number of items she stole!

Edited by jacko45k

4 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

They could break a number of fingers relating to the number of times she perpetrated the act, or number of items she stole!

Is this modified Sharia law?

With or without anaesthetic? 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, johng said:

Barbaric talk about chopping hands off for stealing breakfast...how about some punishment for those greedy buggers who have caused the past and present financial disasters ?

Agree totally - the Rothschilds are definitely in the frame for this.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Chonburi – An alleged serial female thief has been caught while she was allegedly stealing food from a convenience store in the Mueang Chonburi district

Was she nicking Cornflakes?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"Mueang Chonburi police noted that many temples and food charities were running in the Chonburi area for those in need and, according to them, there was no excuse to steal from local businesses and stores."

No excuse for her to steal food.

Edited by bbko
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, steven100 said:

she's a thief .....  she needs to be locked up, learn that stealing is not the answer. 

Wow such concern and sympathy ... where did you learn that from ... the Government

• Haha 1