How many Thai women did you "date" before you decided "this is the one"?

OneMoreFarang

6 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

She multi-tasks too. 

On a more serious note, the girl doesn't stop from when she wakes up which is around 6am till when she sleeps which is past midnight. I wonder where she gets her energy, might have to do with all of the kids we have, she is also a fantastic cook and a fire cracker in bed, ok, I better stop there, as they say jealousy has no boundaries ????

She multi-tasks too

Does this mean she can have sex and a headache at the same time?

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

youd  have to define "date" I MET 4 ,porked two just to be sure , married  one in the space of 3 weeks, 16 years  ago. I made the right choice despite the bucked teeth claw  foot and awkward gait, that and the endless flatulence

Maybe you should have tried some more...

8 hours ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

A classic little classroom math challenge is to calculate the probability of 2 or more people share the same birthday. The math is a bit convoluted, but in a group of 30 the probability is 71%.

Now, what is the probability that 2 members have dated one or more of the same girl?

We are probably fast approaching 100% here.

But luckily there are more than 365 girls in Thailand!

Edited by Jeff Olssson
Clarification
  • Like 1

On 10/29/2021 at 2:25 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

So how about you: How many Thai women did you "date" before you decided "this is the one"?

Before I got married probably 25-ish... or even more

after married 17-to-date [just to make sure this is the right one]

• Like 1

On 10/29/2021 at 3:19 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

I understand that there are a few differences from one to another. But if the second one is the opposite in many ways then I worry what the third one will be. Same as the first one?

An amalgamation of the good bits, minus the bad ones maybe?

3 hours ago, Jeff Olssson said:

But luckily there are more than 365 girls in Thailand!

Correct, but you also have more than one "birthday"????. The larger sample frequency, even in a huge group of girls quickly increases the probability of sharing, as shown by the following example. 

What's the chance that the breath you just inhaled contains at least one air molecule that was in Julius Caesar's last breath--the one in which he said (according to Shakespeare) "Et tu Brute? Then die Caesar"?

It is actually 98.2%.

49 minutes ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

Correct, but you also have more than one "birthday"????. The larger sample frequency, even in a huge group of girls quickly increases the probability of sharing, as shown by the following example. 

What's the chance that the breath you just inhaled contains at least one air molecule that was in Julius Caesar's last breath--the one in which he said (according to Shakespeare) "Et tu Brute? Then die Caesar"?

It is actually 98.2%.

It all depends on what numbers you assume. This is off topic but just as an example let’s assume there are 1000 expats on TVF who can possibly choose a date among one million Thai girls. The probability that they all date different girls is 60.67%.

One.

A hothead party girl.  She broke up with me 5 times in 6 months.  After her, I said never again.  But I came back 15 years later and met my wife.  Didn't need to meet anyone else because I could tell they were all inferior in some way.

We got married 4 years later and now have a 2 year old child.

Marry the smart, educated ones not the massage "therapists" or party girls, 555.

Edited by SiSePuede419
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Tropposurfer said:

A very wise, deeply grounded, happy, and satisfied older man once spoke to me with pure pearls about successful relationships with the significant intimate other; 'Make of yourself what you would wish in your partner'. 

Young, pretty, cute - somehow that won't work. ???? 

1 hour ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

It is actually 98.2%.

Do I really care how many other member "know" her? As long as she takes a shower in between and maybe rests a little that's good enough.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, SiSePuede419 said:

A hothead party girl.  She broke up with me 5 times in 6 months.  After her, I said never again.  But I came back 15 years later and met my wife.  Didn't need to meet anyone else because I could tell they were all inferior in some way.

I bet at the start with your party girl you also could tell all the others were all inferior in some way...

2 hours ago, possum1931 said:

I dated about six before I met my wife, among these dates I lived with a girl in Korat for three weeks, when I met my wife, I was still living back in Scotland, and made two more trips to see her in Thailand before I decided for sure that she was the one, though I was almost certain that she was as I had stayed with her for about two weeks before I flew back to Scotland.

The first words I said to her were "your beautiful," and things started from there.

Hope you are not from Peterhead.

I lived in Aberdeen for 10 years and still couldn't understand the ones from Peterhead and further up.