How many Thai women did you "date" before you decided "this is the one"?

OneMoreFarang

1 hour ago, Stevemercer said:

I must have been with hundreds of Thai ladies before I met the one I married. I can't explain why she is the one for me and why all the rest left no lasting impression (before or since). When I (or they) moved on I didn't think about them.

Except for this one lady who became my wife. She went off for a month and I realised I really missed her and loved her. I still do.

This is what is ridiculous with men ! they think that one is the one when actually it's just the right time, and not the one.

Anyone can be the one, but only when it's time for you to retire...

I never care any woman as a woman, I care only how active they are in bed and how they can cook, anything else is clearly better with men...

Edited by onthedarkside
derogatory comment removed
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Now the question is obviously if all Thais are worse than an inflatable or only the two Thais you chose. 

There is that 1 in a million chance but the inflatable will never nag you to death, or ask for money, cheat on you, or say it has a headache.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

So how about you: How many Thai women did you "date" before you decided "this is the one"?

And when you met your current (long term) gf/wife did you know that she is the one and only?

She was my first and only, but since then I date many others just to ascertain she's the 1...

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, decca60 said:

My story will maybe change the way things work here. I am french and back 2003 was looking for a woman on internet. I met a french one  and when I asked her if we could meet for a coffee, she told me it would be difficult because she was living in Thailand.... After a while I came here on holiday visiting Thailand for the first time. I quickly realize she was my better half. She left Thailand to live with me in France, then in Argentina and we decided to retire. Guess where : in Thailand where we are for now 7 years. So in summary, I never ever date any Thai woman and looking at my friends who are with thai wives, I am more than happy with my froggy Thai. So you never know what life can bring to you and where !!!!

In the words of the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, thanks for all the fish 55

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Now the question is obviously if all Thais are worse than an inflatable or only the two Thais you chose. 

Apparently a lot of us posters ended up with a lemon. Given the "satisfied with the Thai wife" guys don't generally come on to tell us how perfect their lives are, It seems the chance of finding the right one in LOS is about the same as finding a good un back home- 50% at most.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Apparently a lot of us posters ended up with a lemon. Given the "satisfied with the Thai wife" guys don't generally come on to tell us how perfect their lives are, It seems the chance of finding the right one in LOS is about the same as finding a good un back home- 50% at most.

It's all about being able to weigh up the person we are with. Judgement, no more, no less. Language difficulties, at least initially, make things more tricky here. Body language tells a lot 55. With the feminazi in the western world, the chances of success are considerably higher here, with good judgment imo.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Golden Triangle said:

I take that "date" is a euphemism for pay 4 play, if that's the case I have no idea, I first came here about 2004 / 2005, 2 months a year, either just before or just after Songkran, then again October or November, too many girls, about 15 a month, but back then bar fines & the girls were a lot cheaper, and very sexy & good looking, me and my mate thought nothing of bar fining a hottie out of Angelwitch, or similar for the night.

Met my  current mrs over 10 years ago at a friends party, never looked back, 10 years on and she still gives me a huge hug, and smothers me with kisses, she did this afternoon, I'm a very lucky chap, she drives I drink, she's a wonderful cook and a witty partner, we have a great life together.

Excellent, you obviously worked it out, and just maybe, you're a real handsome man too!

Dated quite a lot, married more than I should have. Got stung once but lost very little, felt I should have known better but in fairness, how can you 6000 miles away?  Finally gave up on the idea, resigned myself to having 'fun' on Tinder - that was until I met my now wife. I never saw it coming and wasn't looking for it but when you know someone is genuine, you know. Its also at that point when you finally admit to yourself that the others weren't for real and you were kidding yourself - you knew it all along, you just didn't want to admit it. ????

I think the best piece of advice I was ever given regarding being in relationships with Thai girls is also the one I ignored at my peril. A female friend of many years told me "you have to be here, until then, just have fun when you are" - boy was she right.

Edited by KhaoYai
  • Confused 1