How many Thai women did you "date" before you decided "this is the one"?

OneMoreFarang

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Do I really care how many other member "know" her? As long as she takes a shower in between and maybe rests a little that's good enough.

As long as she knows to scream the right name on the right night, it is all good and fine. 

Maybe as a safeguard, this is why Thai girls refer to all of us at Tilac. 

• Like 1

Divorced from my 1st English wife 43 years ago. After many years searching for the right one in the UK, I moved to Thailand. After one year here I met THE BOSS. Spent 15 years living together to make sure all the boxes were ticked and married 2 years ago. What a great decision.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, ChrisKC said:

She multi-tasks too

Does this mean she can have sex and a headache at the same time?

This time around, I am the one with the headaches as she's a goer......and I honestly can't keep up with her, bit more off than I could chew, but I never refuse her, I just suffer the 45 minutes of shear pleasure and the pain that goes along with it ????

1 minute ago, RafPinto said:

Must be a typo.

You mean 45 seconds.

Maybe when my young wife ages and isn't pretty anymore, or I am too old to accommodate her needs, but for now I will keep on taking the 45 minutes as she is one of those rare ones who can have multiple orgasms.

I know, I know lucky me ???? 

2 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Maybe when my young wife ages and isn't pretty anymore, or I am too old to accommodate her needs, but for now I will keep on taking the 45 minutes as she is one of those rare ones who can have multiple orgasms.

I know, I know lucky me ???? 

How do you manage to make her have multiple orgasms and how many can you manage ?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

21 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

How do you manage to make her have multiple orgasms and how many can you manage ?

It is not me, I can just lay there and she will just keep them coming while she straddles me, that said, she orgasms in every position regardless, it's great for my ego....lol

Edit: I would say she will drop after about 8-10, funny thing is I can still keep going... ????

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, 4MyEgo said:

This time around, I am the one with the headaches as she's a goer......and I honestly can't keep up with her, bit more off than I could chew, but I never refuse her, I just suffer the 45 minutes of shear pleasure and the pain that goes along with it ????

So how much longer do you think you will be able to keep it up?

• Haha 1

Was doing the thailand expat redlight clubbing tourist scene 2004 - 2011…. must have done a hundred uni type ladies ( very rarely bar girls) from Thai Friendly and Nightclubs….not really dating as my Zero Tolerance policy removed nearly all before fourth or fifth date……and I was working abroad.

met terrific uni thai lady 2005 and was on off with her for five years only because she was also “ with” her future husband on off who was messing around for those years. I was very happy being the “special reserve”. her main guy finally got his act together and they married & moved back to Europe and still there…that may have been her end game and I was “used”….no matter, if he had withdrawn she would have been the “one”…..that Bill Withers song applies …”keep on using me … until you use me up”

also had a sensational screw buddy “reserve” myself over those years …..tried for a kid but no dice…..physical dynamite but she had near zero conversation so no intellectual compatibility…..

met the actual “one” in 2011 ….bang there she was..architect on holiday….been together ever since….she stayed with me in Europe & Korea …our kid, house and all here….complete compatibility on all levels… extremely happy & grateful….. together and great health…..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lelapin said:

Divorced from my 1st English wife 43 years ago. After many years searching for the right one in the UK, I moved to Thailand. After one year here I met THE BOSS. Spent 15 years living together to make sure all the boxes were ticked and married 2 years ago. What a great decision.

Something like this?

IMG_5801-Copy-1050x700.jpg

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Red Forever said:

I married one of the 'smart, educated ones'. Written and spoken English were perfect. The lady was not.

Let's not slip into the lazy (wrong) narrative that 'educated' is good and 'buffalo Issan' is bad.

There are many smart ladies out there who outwit hapless farang with a smile on their sweet faces.

One should accept these truths of anyone, man or woman from anywhere. In other words: take time to read the whole book

I'm curious about overcoming cultural differences. I'm not inexperienced, having lived in many countries, but some cultural gaps are easier to bridge than others.

For example, I am not a 'believer', so myths and superstitions kind of grate on my logical mind, and deeply held belief in myth or superstition is like running fingernails on a chalkboard. The pedant in me just needs to speak up, and it's all I can do (as one or two Mods here might already know) to refrain from causing offense.

Being a curious sort, I also tend to have many interests, and find joy in discussing topics with people who also have many interests. I have yet to meet a Thai woman whose interests go much beyond the Three Fs (and sometimes 4 Fs, though I cannot write that 4th word here for fear of censorship). The 3 Fs are family, Facebook and food. While at least 2 out of 3 can be interesting, they are not enough to carry a day of conversation, much less an extended relationship. Ennui is going to set in........on both sides, no doubt. Now I'm sure there must be well-read and accomplished Thai women who could run circles around my knowledge, but I have yet to meet the right one----and that despite being sinfully rich and drop dead han sum (there's some hyperbole back there <---------)

Kudos to those who have found the scratch to sate their itch....perhaps if I commit to continued and endless 'research', I will find the Holy Grail of marital bliss.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I think it's best to concentrate on the important gf/wife properties.

Early 30s and weighing under 50Kg are the most important considerations.

Also willingness to bang when I feel like it.

I rejected a couple that wanted to do it too often ......... that became old really quickly.

Happy to do a bit of housework helps, but is not vital.

Everything else I can get from guys, and I'm happy enough to do my own shopping & cooking.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 2

I had 10-15 "one/two week millionaire" trips to LOS before deciding to find the "right" one. I won't count 2 day to one week "flings" as consideration (but did help with personality trait observations). First serious Thai was in the US, upper middle class background, well educated (law degree) and a beauty queen. Family has good money, houses, all high-end cars and designer everything. On some levels ticked off what many might say would be hard for your average visitor to find and develop a connection with. Anyway, dated several years, but while dating, still made trips to Thailand to sample other options. During sampling, fell in love with another Thai girl in US (who was soon returning to Thailand), and dated her concurrently for 2 years, almost married. Had two very close Thai friends in Thailand that were interested to go to the next level, but I ever reached that stage. In the end married the long-term girl knowing I would be moving to Thailand in the near future. I would have had a very comfortable life. However, after one year of marriage, I decided I married for the wrong reasons and separated. Living in Thailand now I met the "right one" and we have been together 3 years and I expect to be with her til the end. So, maybe 3 serious Thai girls before finding the right one. By the way, I went from a near Hi-so, to the opposite end of the social economic spectrum but money was never really the issue...for me.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Silencer said:

By the way, I went from a near Hi-so, to the opposite end of the social economic spectrum but money was never really the issue...for me.

Interesting.

From what I hear I don't think I would be interested in a HiSo (and she also not in me). But it would be interesting to read from you why you did what you did?

Was the HiSi to LoSo just an accident? Or do you think that in general most guys would be happier with LoSo (sorry, I don't know a better term for not-HiSo).?