How many Thai women did you "date" before you decided "this is the one"?

OneMoreFarang

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Interesting.

From what I hear I don't think I would be interested in a HiSo (and she also not in me). But it would be interesting to read from you why you did what you did?

Was the HiSi to LoSo just an accident? Or do you think that in general most guys would be happier with LoSo (sorry, I don't know a better term for not-HiSo).?

IMO a hiso would be far too high maintenance, and the sin sod is too high anyway.

14 minutes ago, Silencer said:

I think I knew I wanted someone more down to earth, wanted to take care of me in every way, easy-going, low maintenance socially, not worried about what society expects, the hi-so girl could not deliver all of that. What she could deliver was a slice of Thailand's social scene maybe unseen to some of us (a bit boring), a very comfortable home, cars, pretty much a worry free future. So, I'm very glad for the experience but happily went in the other direction for a Thai wife. Getting a hot younger wife, who loves to take care of the home and man, down to earth and level-headed, likes to have a wild night out and many quiet nights at home was definitely the right choice for me.

Sounds good.

I guess what is good about the nobody LoSo is that they can have fun, misbehave, do whatever they want and nobody cares. I guess many HiSos have to be careful what they do and where and with whom. Lots of (self made) restrictions.

• Like 1

I've lived all my life in Asia and whilst I've had a bunch of nice Asian female friends, I had never dated one until I moved here 13 years ago. Since arriving in Bangkok, I've had two Thai GFs. 

Now I've found a very attractive European girl who I've started dating and who I hope turns out to be 'the one'. 

8 hours ago, Freddy42OZ said:

I've lived all my life in Asia and whilst I've had a bunch of nice Asian female friends, I had never dated one until I moved here 13 years ago. Since arriving in Bangkok, I've had two Thai GFs. 

Now I've found a very attractive European girl who I've started dating and who I hope turns out to be 'the one'. 

Do you want to tell us why you prefer the European girl?

Personally it happens extreme seldom to me that I find an European girl attractive. And it seems (I guess) at least 90% of the farangs here prefer an Asian girls.

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Personally it happens extreme seldom to me that I find an European girl attractive. And it seems (I guess) at least 90% of the farangs here prefer an Asian girls.

Agree.

I find western women to be often "chubby" now, which is an immediate turn off for me.

Then, finding a feminine one is rather difficult, as too much of the "women's lib" has IMO made them hard. Plenty that seem to think that dressing scantily is the same as being feminine.

Lastly, too many with tats- yuch.

• Like 2

On 11/2/2021 at 5:45 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

I appreciate the attractiveness of beautiful women regardless of their race.  But physical beauty is only the thing that makes you look, not the thing that makes you want to be with them long term.

The thing that makes me want to stay with someone is their family, their sophistication, their English language skill, how much of the world they've seen and how much exposure to the west has made them think less like an average Thai. 

A gorgeous looking Thai girl who believes in super-stupid-stitions or even one who wants to go the temple is not someone I'd want to spend time with and I'm not interested in just shagging women for the sake of it. 

There is more to this but I'd rather not say too much in public. 

• Like 1

On 11/2/2021 at 7:03 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Agree.

I find western women to be often "chubby" now, which is an immediate turn off for me.

Then, finding a feminine one is rather difficult, as too much of the "women's lib" has IMO made them hard. Plenty that seem to think that dressing scantily is the same as being feminine.

Lastly, too many with tats- yuch.

I find any girl who is chubby, has a big <deleted> or doesn't look really good to be a turn off. 

Being overweight is probably the thing I most repugnant about any person (depending on the amount of course).

• Like 1