SHA+ hotel package? 1 night + PCR + transport

Everything has worked out. It caused some stress and too much of my time but the thailand pass has been received.

I uploaded the agoda booking confirmation only to the tp website. The confirmation shows PCR-test and airport pickup is included in the total price.

I found some on this site: https://thaiest.com/blog/aq-hotel-1-night-packages

Then went to the hotel's own site and booked myself. I picked one fairly close to the airport as I will arrive early morning and will fly onwards to my domestic destination the next day.

the hotel asked for copy of passport ID page and copy of flight confirmation so they know when you will arrive. They have to forward these to the MOPH.

The PCR test was included in the price of my booking.

https://amaranthhotel.com

Edited by phetphet

On 11/5/2021 at 5:16 PM, Frisbie said:

As for my case going to Phuket,

I booked my hotel before the Thailand pass was up and running.

I paid the hotel + transfer directly to the hotel by bank transfer and I made an appointment through the psas website (for sandbox PCR testing) for my test upon arrival in Phuket airport. Test was 2400 THB.

In my Thailand pass registration I also attached the confirmation for the PCR test together with the hotel reservation (Booking.com).

As the hotel owner was a bit confused about the Thailand pass, I sent an email to the psas helpdesk to get confirmation I could get tested at the aiport, which is allowed according to them.

Got my approval already.

Got it twice even as I just received another email with another qr code, eventhough I only was able to register once after some issues with the API error.

I thought the PCR testing fee is included in the SHA Hotel 1 night package?

Why did you a range an appointment for the test at Phuket airport by yourself?

30 minutes ago, Rman said:

I thought the PCR testing fee is included in the SHA Hotel 1 night package?

Why did you a range an appointment for the test at Phuket airport by yourself?

Phuket is different because it's a sandbox.  People should not confuse flying directly into Phuket vs flying in to Bkk.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, aldriglikvid said:

The prices at Agoda not with PCR-test and Taxi included? Or only some? Or none? or All? ????

Sorry for thread hijack. 

The problem is the hotel issues 3 receipts or bills for Hotel, Taxi and PCR-test.

You can upload only 1 page on Thai Pass. So, it has to be all on 1 bill or receipt.

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...